Speculation: Who goes in Boston to get Mac and Carlo signed?

Status
Not open for further replies.

BB88

Jan 19, 2015
Capfriendly has the Bruins with $3.2m in cap space (23 players). They'd have to send someone down to get add Carlo so call it $4m in cap space. That should be enough to sign him without any additional moves.

Would have loved to get him on a Pesce deal.

6yx4M.

Reactions: PatriceBergeronFan

Tbaybruin

Feb 2, 2016
I know it sounds that way especially coming fro ma Leaf fan hahahahaha!

But no, I think Rask is pretty bad, everyone is a year older and other teams in the wildcard have improved.
Leaf fans only have a voice in future thoughts on hockey. It’s always next game or next year. It’s been that way since 67. No cups no final appearances no MVPs no vezinas no Norris trophies. Nothing zilch. I feel for the good fans who suffer for their team

Strangle

May 4, 2009
Leaf fans only have a voice in future thoughts on hockey. It’s always next game or next year. It’s been that way since 67. No cups no final appearances no MVPs no vezinas no Norris trophies. Nothing zilch. I feel for the good fans who suffer for their team

It’s been a rough ride. But hopefully all the pain and disappointment will be worth it if they win.

I started watching at 2 years old with my grandparents every Saturday night. I was there when Wendel was the only reason to watch. I’ll still be there in another 50 years, god willing

Tbaybruin

Feb 2, 2016
It’s been a rough ride. But hopefully all the pain and disappointment will be worth it if they win.

I started watching at 2 years old with my grandparents every Saturday night. I was there when Wendel was the only reason to watch. I’ll still be there in another 50 years, god willing
Wendel was reason enough to watch

Reactions: Adversary

BruinsBtn

Dec 24, 2006
So looking at cap fri the Bruins have over 7 million in cap space but they still have Charlie Mac and Carlo to sign, that 7 million may not get Mac signed let alone both of them so the question is how do they clear the necessary cap space?

Who gets moved to keep them?

Like we said, no needs to worry. 7.75m for Carlo/McAvoy combined. Full 23-man roster now with 1.15m in cap space to spare. Miller will be traded once he's healthy and that will leave plenty of deadline room to add another top player.

dangomon

Nov 4, 2017
Kingston, ON
Hey B's fans, do you guys have any concern over Carlo truly cashing in in 2 years? Honest question, as it appears he won't ever be a major point producer (while he'll be respectable) and his value lies in his defence (which is harder to justify a huge contract). This seems like a great signing for the Bruins, even if his cap hit increases after this bridge, it can't be too extreme, right?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad