Who do you WANT?

AvsRobin

Size doesn't matter!
Aug 10, 2010
Stockholm
Well... Dallas, Minnesota or Chicago.

I want Minnesota. So I hope Ducks win tomorrow to secure Dallas. And that we stay 1st after sunday.. (Avs and STL win or both team lose, doesn't matter)

Duchene2MacKinnon

In the hands of Genius
Aug 8, 2006
Dallas all day. They're a one line team scratch that 2 player team on offence. Roy will have the last change, shut down Seguin/Benn and the series would be a short one.

zxcvnm

Jun 19, 2013
Remember SammyJankis
I want Dallas because it will be a far more entertaining series. No idea who we actually have the best shot against. We did well against all three during the regular season but postseason is an entirely different animal.

Nihiliste

Feb 8, 2010
Chose Minny in the poll but honestly there's no such thing as an easy out in the playoffs. Anyone we face will be tough.

S E P H

Cloud IX
Mar 5, 2010
Toruń, PL
My Choice
Chicago, because they're not going to repeat. Kane's speed and game day shape will affect him for the 1-3 games. Toews will be playing with a bum shoulder. Crawford is beatable and Keith is overrated defensively. Hjarmalsson and Oduya have a hard time against speeder players which our team is filled with.

Why
Wild have been a completely different team with Parise, Pominville, and Moulson. A lot of talent if you take in Koviu, Nino, and others for our defensive core to deal with.

Dallas; Seguin and Lehtenon....you only need those two to win a series. Can match against how slow defenders a lot like the Oilers can with their speedy wingers. Can't forget about Jamie Benn who is one of the harder players to play against.

BB1133

Apr 4, 2010
Easily Minny for me. Worst puck possession team of the 3, most questionable goaltending, an injured Granlund, and not good on the road.

The Mars Volchenkov

Mar 31, 2002
Colorado
I don't necessarily WANT any team, as they all provide challenges in different ways. I guess I'd prefer Minnesota, but that would also be far and away the least exciting series. Dallas honestly scares the crap out of me. EJ and Hejda have had issues with Seguin and Benn this year.

tigervixxxen

Optimism=Delusional
Jul 7, 2013
Denver
burgundy-review.com
Minnesota would be the best match. I agree anyone presents their own problems but I think we can win a series vs them. I don't understand all this entertainment business. Winning is my entertainment.

Bordeleau Of Blood

Archangel
Jul 28, 2005
Minnesota because it means the Avs won the division and that St. Louis and Chicago get to cannibalize each other in the first round.

Billy Mays Here*

I voted Chicago because Yolo.

Why Yolo when you can:

hi-res-452624671-minnesota-wild-head-coach-mike-yeo-talks-with-referee_crop_north_zpsf4bb93d7.jpg

;)

pockets

Thank you, Bill!
Aug 12, 2003
Green Mountain
Minnesota, partly so Roy's first playoff series as a coach is against the same team that he played his last playoff series against before retiring...

BB1133

Apr 4, 2010
Another good reason to avoid the Hawks...

so 5000+ transplant fans don't hijack the Pepsi Center.:facepalm:

MvpKinnon

Jul 23, 2011
Helsinki, Finland
There's almost no chance we will play Dallas. We would have to win the last game and Anaheim would have to lose both games.

If STL win and we lose -> Chicago
If STL loses and we win/lose -> Minnesota
If STL win and we win -> Minnesota

Freudian

Clearly deranged
Jul 3, 2003
The biggest opponent right now is injuries. Avs need Duchene, Barrie and even McLeod healthy.

Dallas and Minnesota are worse than Chicago and St Louis but the former two have been hot down the stretch and the latter two haven't been playing well and have been hit by injuries.

Nihiliste

Feb 8, 2010
The biggest opponent right now is injuries. Avs need Duchene, Barrie and even McLeod healthy.

Dallas and Minnesota are worse than Chicago and St Louis but the former two have been hot down the stretch and the latter two haven't been playing well and have been hit by injuries.

Yeah depending on their recovery, I'd rather play a team with an injured Toews/Kane than a healthy Benn/Seguin. But since they've been resting for a while they'll probably be good to go.

Balthazar

I haven't talked to the trainers yet
Sponsor
Apr 25, 2006
There's almost no chance we will play Dallas. We would have to win the last game and Anaheim would have to lose both games.

But the AVS are one of those 2 games so I'd not say almost no chance. If Anaheim loses tonight vs LA then it gets very interesting for the last game:

AVS win in regulation = Dallas
AVS win in OT/SO = MN
AVS lose and Blues lose = MN
AVS lose and Blues win = CHI (worst case scenario IMO)

MvpKinnon

Jul 23, 2011
Helsinki, Finland
But the AVS are one of those 2 games so I'd not say almost no chance. If Anaheim loses tonight vs LA then it gets very interesting for the last game:

AVS win in regulation = Dallas
AVS win in OT/SO = MN
AVS lose and Blues lose = MN
AVS lose and Blues win = CHI (worst case scenario IMO)

Totally forgot :laugh:

Miri

Lavinengefahr!
Aug 13, 2013
Slovakia
I just want us to win the frakking Division and then whether its MN or DAL, i dont really care.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Inter Milan vs Torino
    Inter Milan vs Torino
    Wagers: 5
    Staked: $2,752.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Metz vs Lille
    Metz vs Lille
    Wagers: 2
    Staked: $220.00