Who do you want Jack Hughes to play for?

TMLeafer

Rest in Peace Johnny Bower
Mar 23, 2008
Hockey Mecca, ON
Not Arizona.

I'll say Minnesota. Or maybe even Detroit even though they are in the same division as my team - reward them for not picking high for like 25 years.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
Montreal. We need a star talent up front like that.

I want to see Montreal have a real rivalry with the Bruins and Leafs again through playoff match-ups.

BatVader

"nothing is true; everything is permitted"
May 16, 2015
Imperial Gotham
Arizona is one of the toughest places in the league to build a winner, and they’ve had some terrible draft luck. I’d like to see what they could do with a top tier draft pick.
That team should have been relocated by now. They’ve been kept afloat by the league longer than they should have.
No reason for them to still be in Arizona.
I’d hate to see them rewarded for lousy attendance, bad franchise location, and biased league support.
Move the Coyotes to KC or Houston. Aren’t they next after Seattle in the West? Plus that helps with re-alignment when Seattle enters, as both are obviously Central.

Last edited:

PWJunior

Stay safe!
Apr 11, 2010
Long Island, NY
Barzal and Hughes would be a dynamic combination of skating and skill for the Isles. It would be a nightmare for opposing teams watching the two of them skate circles around the rest of the NHL. The Isles also have talent on the wings with players that can finish or are projected to be finishers (Bellows and Wahlstrom) at the NHL level.

Captain97

Jan 31, 2017
Toronto, Ontario
At this point it's been so long since Montreal has been good that I feel bad for them. I lump them in the same group as the Isles, Hurricanes, Florida, Phoenix, etc.

I wouldn't hate it if they got a good forward for once. I hope he's a center.

habs were in the conference finals like 4 years ago and the playoffs 2. We were mediocre for like 3 years then bad for 1.

sufferer

Dec 6, 2017
He should be held in limbo then given to Seattle when they officially enter the league.

GodEmperor

Oct 12, 2017
Wouldn't mind him on the Oilers, I know us Leafs fans are supposed to feel differently about them, but when two of your first overalls are RNH and Yak, it's not like they've really benefited from all their "tanking."

Would definitely be cool on the Rangers on Montreal though.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->