Who Do You Think Is The 2nd Best Player In The Q

Status
Not open for further replies.

pei fan

Jan 3, 2004
nomorekids said:
Bernier and Radulov are makign cases for themselves, both adding two goals tonight. Radulov has 4 goals and 3 assists in 3 games, Bernier has five goals and i'm not sure how many assists.

woop woop!
Well maybe, Bernier is ready to step it up this year after all.He certainly has the
last two games.The game I saw him he just didn't seem to work hard enough to finish things off,but there's no mistaking that he is a big ,strong, talented player.
After the excellent year he had as a 17 year old expectations for him were
pretty high.I don't think he quite met them as an 18 year old but maybe he's
ready now.And YES he does play on the same line with Pineault and NO I wouldn't
want to be facing them.I imagine they will gel even more as time goes on.

CoolburnIsGone

moosefan said:
I see people hype Roussin. IMO without Crosby, Roussin is good but not a superstar. All of his life he played with greatness, in all of Minor Hockey including AAA he played with Steve Bernier and M-A Pouliot on a line, that could make alot of people look good, then he went to Sherbrooke where he wasn't what they thought then he is now in Rimouski with Crosby...now he is an all-star, but in the games Crosby doesn't play he has trouble getting on the score sheets. IMO this is Kevin Stevens syndrom, looks like an all star playing with the maga star buy byhimself he isn't what people thought.
I wouldn't classify any of those other players except for Crosby as "greatness". But Roussin was able to put up plenty of points when Crosby was playing in the WJC last yr. He had no trouble putting up 2 goal games then...kinda pokes a hole in that theory. Is Roussin the 2nd best player in the Q or is he even a superstar?? Probably not but just wanted to clear up the fact that he can score & put up points without Crosby.
Reveille said:
Roussin will never be an NHL regular. Ever.
I wouldn't be so sure about that. FL management thinks quite highly of the kid. And when I spoke with Scott Luce, head scout for the Panthers, I got the sense that he really feels that Dany will be a regular NHLer someday...maybe not soon but in a couple more yrs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad