GDT: WCQF G3 | Winnipeg Jets @ Colorado Avalanche | 8pm MT | TNT/Max

wayninja

Bednar's Tailor
Mar 24, 2017
I hope the jet who started that bullshit suffers a debilitating, but non-crippling injury.

Snow Arc

Friendly neighborhood Snow Arc
Aug 14, 2020
BeExcellent3.gif
thedance.jpg

LOFIN

Sep 16, 2011
Makar is not Landy giving the taps going off the ice but it's something

Weast

May 16, 2011
Dillon was cut there but maybe Jets should have just taken the loss and get off the ice instead of trying to goon it up
frankly i don't blame them. their talent is leagues lower than the Avs, the only shred of chance they have is to play mindgames and try and drag us in the mud

Reactions: the_fan and katfude

NOTENOUGHRYJOTHINGS

Oct 23, 2022
What happened to Dillon? He looked like the aggressor going after duhaime.

As great as the outcome was MacK and Rants are extremely quiet at 5 on 5. It's either a good thing that they haven't had a big game. Or a bad thing that they're still in hibernation.

ANewHope

Nuggets|Avs|Broncos
May 26, 2011
If you had doubts about this team after the second I think you need to take yourself to a quiet corner and have words with yourself. This team is a wagon when we are on. That third has 2022 vibes.

Goaltending just needs to hold up. Props to George for turning it around but the Avs should be up 3-0 right now. Helly has been trash but it's not like he's losing games his team deserves to win. If you get the George we've seen the past 2 games than I'm pretty confident. The one down the stretch/game 1? Will be ugly.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad