Who do you think is most likely to be dealt?

Strange Universe

Apr 8, 2009
I expect one of three things from him consistently. This expectation is based on in no particular order, his salary, what he has demonstratively done in the past and his supposed desire to be a leader.

Those are get on the scoresheet. Lay a big hit. I mean one that puts heads on a swivel. Lastly a fight.

Doesnt matter to me which he does. Just one out of three on a consistent manner.
Otherwise hes a jag. A very over priced jag. This generations Marty Lapointe.

I have to chime in too GW.....
I am on board, he does have to show up and do something that can be game changing via a hit, a goal or as you said a fight.
I would even go as far as busting his balls driving to the net more often and being a bigger present in front of the net.
I am not expecting full steam train for 82 games but a very engaged player that can be noticed one way or another and give his team mates the feel that he is on the ice and motivate other by his way of play.

vinnyboombatz

Mar 19, 2014
I expect one of three things from him consistently. This expectation is based on in no particular order, his salary, what he has demonstratively done in the past and his supposed desire to be a leader.

Those are get on the scoresheet. Lay a big hit. I mean one that puts heads on a swivel. Lastly a fight.

Doesnt matter to me which he does. Just one out of three on a consistent manner.
Otherwise hes a jag. A very over priced jag. This generations Marty Lapointe.

Hey I agree he's got to be better.

Scoresheet - Still finished tied for 3rd in points.

Hits - Do we allow some slack for the fact that he was recovering from wrist surgery or do you consider that an excuse? For me wrist surgery means no heavy lifting off season. He would also have to be cautious not to jam the wrist early season in a fight or body check. Still finished tied for 10th in the league with 259. Not all were big ones, but nevertheless.

Fights - Same as above early on. After that idk. Maybe he's more of a pack animal...I'd like to see more too.

Who do you suggest they trade him for? Guys like Hall and Eberle are not the epitome of consistent effort.

Gee Wally

Old, Grumpy Moderator
Sponsor
Feb 27, 2002
HF retirement home
Hey I agree he's got to be better.

Scoresheet - Still finished tied for 3rd in points.

Hits - Do we allow some slack for the fact that he was recovering from wrist surgery or do you consider that an excuse? For me wrist surgery means no heavy lifting off season. He would also have to be cautious not to jam the wrist early season in a fight or body check. Still finished tied for 10th in the league with 259. Not all were big ones, but nevertheless.

Fights - Same as above early on. After that idk. Maybe he's more of a pack animal...I'd like to see more too.

Who do you suggest they trade him for? Guys like Hall and Eberle are not the epitome of consistent effort.

I suggest you auction him off to West Conf and see if you can get a bidding war.

Hall will get points and is less expensive. The difference between him and Looch can buy a back up goalie or 4th line muscle. Its always about the money.

Always.

vinnyboombatz

Mar 19, 2014
I suggest you auction him off to West Conf and see if you can get a bidding war.

Hall will get points and is less expensive. The difference between him and Looch can buy a back up goalie or 4th line muscle. Its always about the money.

Always.

Then complain about Taylor instead of Tyler. Got it.

Well I disagree.

Ciao.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Gold Coast Suns @ Brisbane Lions
    Gold Coast Suns @ Brisbane Lions
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $36,790.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Cagliari vs Lecce
    Cagliari vs Lecce