Speculation: Who do you see being waived from your team?

ChaoticOrange

Jun 29, 2008
Edmonton
Not much of interest from Edmonton.

Al Montoya, AHLers, depth forwards. Most of our rookies that will see AHL time are only 20 years old and not waiver eligible

LEAFANFORLIFE23

Jun 17, 2010
Toronto;

1-2 of McBackUp, Pickard and Sparks
Leivo (if they want to give him a chance)
Ennis (if he fails to impress)

I am sure there are other less notable players but these are the ones that might entice another team to claim them.

What does your potential waiver wire look like?

I don't think there is any chance Mcbackup gets waived , after last session he's got the backup spot on lockdown baring injury, Babcock tends to favor the vets

Reactions: jasonleaffan

MasterMatt25

Nov 19, 2014
Montreal
Right now we have too many forwards and unless a trade is made, one will have to go through waivers.

But I could see Scherbak, Froese or Peca being placed on waivers. Outside chance of Deslauriers or de la Rose

WTFMAN99

Jun 17, 2009
Right now we have too many forwards and unless a trade is made, one will have to go through waivers.

But I could see Scherbak, Froese or Peca being placed on waivers. Outside chance of Deslauriers or de la Rose

I thought Scherbak was killing it towards the end of the year? What about McCarron? I'd keep Scherbak and DLR over him on the roster.

Jets:
Laurent Brossoit if the Jets pick one off waivers or somehow realize Comrie is ready.

Is Comrie ready? AHL stats are ehhhhh

ConnorMcNugesaitl

Sep 23, 2012
Jets:
Laurent Brossoit if the Jets pick one off waivers or somehow realize Comrie is ready.

The Jets should get Montoya back mostly because I want someone to trade for Montoya.

I would love to get Petan or someone like that for him if it looks like they're going to waive him anyways.

As Crazy as it Sounds the Oilers might just Send Puljarvi Down.

He's still waiver exempt.

ConnorMcNugesaitl

Sep 23, 2012
Hathaway, Lazar, maybe Rittich

If he hits waivers I wonder if the Oilers would snag him. Got to get those good Oil Kings boys.

But on the serious side he's cheap and although he's sucked maybe he can still be a decent 4th liner, worst case scenario you just waive him again.

seafoam

Soft Shock
Sponsor
May 17, 2011
Kovar, (depending on how he does in camp), Johnston, and Kuhnhackl are the likely candidates for NYI.

Reactions: Cygnusx1018

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad