Who could be our new coach?

surixon

Jul 12, 2003
Winnipeg
Reports he’s already being paid like a NHL coach so money isn’t a factor. Who knows if he would jump or not.

He won't wait around for that job forever. If the Leafs go on a run Babs won't be going anywhere.

He might also see our roster as more attractive going forward with more cap flexibility as well.

Reactions: hn777 and BatVader

Hunter368

RIP lomiller1, see you in the next life buddy.
Nov 8, 2011
He won't wait around for that job forever. If the Leafs go on a run Babs won't be going anywhere.

He might also see our roster as more attractive going forward with more cap flexibility as well.

Who knows.....

GumbyCan2

Jul 7, 2019
Warm & Sunny
I don't think Dale would be a good option to jump in here.

Quenneville wore out his welcome in Chicago. All of the Maurice criticisms would apply to him as well. Trotz would be good but I think firing a coach because another became suddenly available would be unprecedented in the NHL.

The real answer to this thread's question would be: it depends who is around if and when Maurice is fired. Right now, none of the unemployed candidates really move the needle, and the team isn't in a rebuild mode where a new coach could gain experience.

If Maurice goes midseason, it's Vincent as the new coach.
As in 'Vincent Damphousse'? Is he coaching?

antiqueslivers

Apr 16, 2015
I'd try out Dale especially if buff doesn't come back then screw it its a rebuild year hope for a high draft pick and let ducky get a feel for his position. I'd rather do that then squeak in the playoffs to enjoy a first round exit.

Reactions: ocdaddy

nobody imp0rtant

Registered pessimist
May 23, 2018
tenor.gif
tenor.gif

I can't tell the difference. Can you tell the difference? :laugh:

wpgfishfan

Apr 1, 2014
I'd try out Dale especially if buff doesn't come back then screw it its a rebuild year hope for a high draft pick and let ducky get a feel for his position. I'd rather do that then squeak in the playoffs to enjoy a first round exit.

Hawerchuk is sick and can't coach

AtomicJets

Dec 20, 2014
Pascal Vincent should be on the hot seat in terms of continuing as the Moose head coach, not in consideration for a promotion to the NHL.... in my opinion.

Briscodog

May 2, 2016
Pascal Vincent should be on the hot seat in terms of continuing as the Moose head coach, not in consideration for a promotion to the NHL.... in my opinion.

I agree. He was on the hot seat in the first half of last year if you remember.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad