Pre-Game Talk: Who cares about the game? Saku !!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Habsawce

Nov 16, 2010
Canada
Fair enough... Name the research centre after him, or better yet the whole hospital, why the hell not?

lol that seems a little excessive. He did do a lot for the city, but he is a hockey player and not Warren Buffet.

Wards are usually named after rich ****s who don't have the balls to make anonymous donations, but who are looking for naming rights in exchange for their cash.

Obviously, would be different if the initiative came from the institution itself.

Better way to do it, in my view, is to coordinate something with the City of Montreal.

That is true, or they're named after families with history of being wealthy.

Darch

Jun 30, 2009
Saku, the 1st line center who would have been 2nd line anywhere else.

But he still had a decent career!

higgs011

May 8, 2014
Montreal
Gally:
"He was a very good person as well and he definitely represented the Canadiens organization as well as anyone before him. On a night when Saku Koivu is being honored, I'm going to try to represent the number 11 as best as I can."

Way to go buddy :)

11Goat11

Inside her
Feb 18, 2006

He was good enough to centre one of the best lines in the world internationally in his prime but was only a second line centre on other teams, right...:shakehead

The problem in Montreal was his linemates not him, he made everyone he played with a goal scorer and never had a real ppg player to play with like he did internationally. Was a shame Montreal sucked during his prime....

Tacos

Wheeeee
Feb 26, 2012
Oh crap you're right. What the hell, I'm so sick of Rogers. Sure, I have gamecentre but I'm tired of watching games on my computer and it's not the same hooking it up to the TV.

I miss the RDS loophole.

So do I :cry:

CupInSIX

My cap runneth over
Jul 1, 2012
Alphaville
Sorry but it's not Lars that's a photoshop over DD's head

NMbzdB5.jpg

OneSharpMarble

Oct 30, 2007
Calgary

Truly spoken like someone who never watched him play, or maybe you just don't understand hockey well. Either way both are reasonable excuses for such an ignorant comment.

Rosso Scuderia

Jun 30, 2012
Most people including hockey "expert" said what that other guy said for the 13-14 years he spent in Montreal, you should enlighten us with your connaissance since you appear to know the objective truth, Mr. Condescending

I don't even care about that debate, i'm just sick of people being rude to increase the size of their ePenis

He still right though.

Koivu wass a first center, not a superstar 1st center but he was one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad