Pre-Game Talk: Who cares about the game? Saku !!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

peate

Smiley
Sponsor
Feb 16, 2007
The Island
Saku Koivu was a very good hockey player and Captain. Not jersey retirement good but definitively Ring of Honour worthy. A Habs legend for sure considering what he went through. Should be another great ceremony and needs to be topped off with a win.

waffledave

waffledave, from hf
Aug 22, 2004
Montreal
Guys like Higgins and Zednik had career years playing with him... He was never given anything to work with and yet, he managed to get some decent production out of 2nd/3rd line players.

The best player he got was Kovalev and in the end he was put with Plekanec instead. And maybe Tanguay, but that was a bit of a disaster overall.

Though near the end of the season, Tanguay-Koivu-Kovalev dominated and had a stretch where they were the most productive line in hockey.

Kariya 9

Feb 28, 2014
I just wanted to say that you guys doing this against the Ducks was a very classy move. I really appreciate that. We loved Koivu in Anaheim these past few years, and its nice that he's getting this ceremony with both teams he played for present.

higgs011

May 8, 2014
Montreal
I just wanted to say that you guys doing this against the Ducks was a very classy move. I really appreciate that. We loved Koivu in Anaheim these past few years, and its nice that he's getting this ceremony with both teams he played for present.

You just know there are some guys on the Ducks that'll be playing hard for the win too, I know Getzlaf was a big fan of his, should be a great game :)

Tabarouette

ben kin
Jan 28, 2013
mtl

could you just give us the win please? for Saku? :naughty:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad