Who are you hoping for in Round 2?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Luigi Lemieux

Sep 26, 2003
I don't think they can beat either team and I am already counting down the days until it's over - and it hasn't even started yet - and we don't even know who the Pens will be playing.

This isn't an easy second round opponent like last season - all due respect to the Sens.
The rangers won't be pounding the pens defense all game like the flyers do, they play a more conservative style. Pens can handle them.

Cardds*

Yeah, sorry but i'm not afraid of the Flyers and that swiss cheese defense.
Flyers aren't going anywhere in the postseason this year anyway even if they were to somehow comeback and win in the 3rd. I just hate the Rangers even more now especially that ugly ass Carcillo

Jesus Vitale

Formerly CPZ17
Nov 19, 2010
Pittsburgh
I don't trust these Penguins to beat the Flyers, so i want to see them lose now. at least if the Penguins lose to the Rangers it won't be as embarrassing and most likely won't cause their fans to be completely insufferable.

madinsomniac

Jul 3, 2012
Pittsburgh, Pa
I don't trust these Penguins to beat the Flyers, so i want to see them lose now. at least if the Penguins lose to the Rangers it won't be as embarrassing and most likely won't cause their fans to be completely insufferable.

Oh I disagree... its certainly pick your poision, but 1975 is funnier than 1994, so the 40 year anniversary must be protected at all costs

Extra Texture

A new career
Mar 21, 2008
in a new town
Thank god. Wouldn't have been able to stomach the Pens losing to those "guys".

I'm not confident anyway, but I would stomach going down to the Rangers so much better.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad