Who are the worst commentators in the league?

Nsjohnson

Hockey.
Jun 22, 2012
Miami
This is the thread where we all get along for once hahaha.

I looked through this to see what people have to say about MN's guys...I think the best was 'sounds like the guys family member just died when they score'. Ahahahahahahaha

It's true.

frisco

Some people claim that there's a woman to blame...
Sep 14, 2017
Northern Hemisphere
If you really want to hear terrible, terrible sports announcing tune in to ESPN Baseball when they have Rick Sutcliffe, David Ross, and some other stocky guy on play-by-play (Boog Powell?). It has to be experienced to truly appreciate how bad these guys are. Every game, I mean every game, Sutcliffe tells a story about coming up in the Dodgers system where as if on cue they cut to a shot of Sutcliffe as a 21-year old with a really bad hairstyle. Then Ross will talk about Dancing With The Stars and then get into the 2016 World Series and how crazy it all was. And they spend more time laughing at each other's attempts at humor that the game is rarely discussed.

My Best-Carey

go comets

Jul 10, 2013
I don't know who's calling some of these NBC games, it's an Albert I think and he's horrible..........

Whoshattenkirkshoes

Aug 11, 2014
Bob Cole is also 80 something and is widely considered the best in the business. Doesn't make him any better now.

I personally think he’s awful. While constantly getting the players mixed up all he does is mention how much time is remaining in the game.

All the best Bob! But there was a reason he was asked to move on.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad