OT: Whitey Bulger was at Game 7 in Vancouver

CanadianBruinsFan

Mar 18, 2012
Halifax, NS
I'm not from Boston so I'm not gonna weigh in on him the criminal, I'm sure he ruffled a lot of feathers (understatement).

However him finding a way into game 7 is a pretty entertaining story.

Gator Mike

Feb 28, 2002
Woburn, MA
Visit site
Favorite part of the Whitey Trial is finding out that he did NOTHING to "keep the drugs out of Southie."

Guy is just an awful excuse for a human being, and I hope he rots in prison until he's 110 years old.

Fire Sweeney

Jun 16, 2009
Bergen
I said "the honest, hardworking law enforcement personnel"... I didn't say "the entire law enforcement community" for a reason.

:shakehead

The FBI itself is close to being a criminal gang, seeing how often they served as Bulger's enforcement arm.

May 23, 2012
I wonder if he can be spotted in the crowd, hanging by the glass during the celebration? Has anyone with a video of the post game ceremony looked for him?

Minny Shinny

Dec 23, 2011
probably at the airport
Favorite part of the Whitey Trial is finding out that he did NOTHING to "keep the drugs out of Southie."

Guy is just an awful excuse for a human being, and I hope he rots in prison until he's 110 years old.

Nope, yet people in Southie still believe that. Amazes me.

....and so much for his claim that he never murdered any women, either.

I'm sure he'll enjoy staring at his G7 ticket stub while rotting away in his cell for the last miserable years of his parasitic life. He can sell off that ****ing Stanley Cup ring he's so proud of and donate the proceeds to the families of Debra Davis, Michael Donahue, John McIntyre, Mike Milano and Deborah Hussey.

Piece of filth, pure and simple. The sooner he loses the spotlight and can spend his last days withering away to irrelevance, the better off we'll all be.

hoss75

Nov 8, 2008
Cambridge, MA
I just hope now there's a processing snafu somewhere and he ends up in general population before he can waste more tax payer dollars on all the appeals.

ColdSteel2

Aug 27, 2010
LOL, your plate sticker goes expired for a couple days and they're all over you like stink on ****; you murder a bunch of people and travel around for years, nobody even notices.

Bruinswillwin77

My name is Pete
Sponsor
May 29, 2011
Hooksett, NH
LOL, your plate sticker goes expired for a couple days and they're all over you like stink on ****; you murder a bunch of people and travel around for years, nobody even notices.

Or like how my car won't pass inspection in NH because my Sentra is missing a cat so it's spewing out a little more carbon monoxide then usual and is considered harmful to the environment yet I always end up behind a truck dumping out copious amounts of black smoke driving up 3A. But that's okay. :laugh:

WhiskeySeven*

Expect the expected
Jun 17, 2007
Mad respect for Whitey. If you guys think he was the epitome of evil, I'd just like to say that I wish I lived in the rosy world you live in.

American (and Canadian) Law Enforcement scares me more than Whitey Bulger ever could.

BoyntBergie

Mar 9, 2004
Mad respect for Whitey. If you guys think he was the epitome of evil, I'd just like to say that I wish I lived in the rosy world you live in.

American (and Canadian) Law Enforcement scares me more than Whitey Bulger ever could.

Cool guy alert.

Kate08

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 30, 2010

Someone pass me the tin foil!

qc

Aug 23, 2011

Yeeeaah kid, mad respect fo Whitey! Free Hernandez too! He's a victim of police corruption, yallknowhatimean?

:shakehead

4ORRBRUIN

Sep 27, 2005
boston

Your a dumbass

Donnie Shulzhoffer

Rocket Surgery
Sep 9, 2008
Foxboro, MA

I agree actually. Haha.

I would like you two to try to say this to all the victims and their families.

Have some shred of a clue.

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad