Post-Game Talk: White Out on the Horizon, Jets 5 - Lames 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

John Agar

The 4th Hanson Bro'
Sponsor
Feb 27, 2002
Winnipeg, Manitoba
I believe there is a God, but I'm not convinced She is a hockey fan.

I'm happy you replied Inanna...

My faith isn't directed by worldly bias or propaganda...

Interestingly enough... it's easy for Me to poke "the Bears" out there...

My real intent of my post was to have fun with the arguementive crew we have here on HFJets...

Along these lines, tongue in cheek of course...

abuse.gif

HFJets can be informative at it's best, very entertaining mostly... but when they start personalizing it or denigrating each other... I usually strike... usually with humor just to chill it out...

Carry on with your busy righteous life In'...

Cotton Eye Joe

Oct 8, 2023
Vile is back! Watch us getting hot just before the playoffs!
I read this and thought Heinola was dressing tomorrow.

Feels like Connor and Scheif both start reverting to the old Wheeler power play - which really was a hard cross-ice pass/one-timer or a shot from the edge... you can see Scheif acts like the puck is a hot potato or over-handles it looking for a lane - there's not much in between - Connor is there for the one-timer Laine style

Meanwhile Monahan/Vilardi really keep moving - then they both have about 3 options when they do get the puck....
Exactly. 55 and 81 low hockey IQ. I can't believe they don't adapt and try a few different options on the PP.

Mortimer Snerd

You kids get off my lawn!
Sponsor
Jun 10, 2014
Because playoffs are a f***ing slog and having big guys who are quick, hard on the forecheck and don't give up a lot when they are on the ice are important.

Again, if you go back to my previous posts on this subject, I am not advocating for it. On the contrary I'm saying I want Cole in the top 6 and if it's at the expense of Barron it sucks but that's what a deep team has to deal with.

I was simply saying I do understand the argument. If Bowness dresses Cole and he isn't producing or is exposed physically/ defensively I would support him scratching him in favor of Barron.

I don't think that is going to happen. I find Cole to be sneakily strong, and I think he is an elite talent and those guys usually find a way in big games and situations.

He is also surprisingly good defensively.

Reactions: Jet
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad