Speculation: Which trades are you most looking forward to?

AKL

Danila Yurov Fan Club President
Sponsor
Dec 10, 2012
I’m curious what deal Fenton is going to come up with to shake up the roster before the 2019 draft.

Reactions: Bazeek

Devilsrock17

Jun 20, 2018
I'm waiting to see what Minnesota does cause they just resigned Dumba and Zucker to 5 years but they still have pieces they can move. I gave up on Erik Karlsson trade it is dragging

Reactions: Bazeek

AKL

Danila Yurov Fan Club President
Sponsor
Dec 10, 2012
I'm waiting to see what Minnesota does cause they just resigned Dumba and Zucker to 5 years but they still have pieces they can move. I gave up on Erik Karlsson trade it is dragging

I think there’s still a chance you see Zucker moved. I don’t think Dumba was ever on the table unless someone approached us with an off the wall offer we couldn’t refuse, but Zucker might still be available. Fenton had to sign him regardless, whether because we’re keeping him long term or we want more time to get the most value out of a deal. We have Granlund*, Kaprizov, Greenway, Nino and Zucker who are all going to need a LW spot within two years or so. Somethings gotta give. Greenway doesn’t hold value and Kaprizov could be the best player of the bunch.

*Granlund plays RW too though, so he might not factor in to the above.

JT Kreider

FIRE GORDIE CLARK
Dec 24, 2010
NYC
Panarin to a team that has no cap space and is an obvious rental for a one year shot at the Cup.

AveryStar4Eva

Aug 28, 2014
Still waiting for the Stars to acquire another scoring winger. Hopefully we can get someone before the season starts.

For other teams obviously the Trouba trade will be huge if/when it goes down. Karlsson will be massive. Pacioretty and Skinner. Basically any big name.

Reactions: Viktor Vaughn

Langdon Alger

Apr 19, 2006
Any significant trade would be nice right now.

Karlsson
Skinner
Pacioretty
Faulk
Zuccarello

Maybe we get a surprise or two at some point as well.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad