Speculation: Which trades are you most looking forward to?

16thOverallSaveUs

Danila Yurov Fan Club Executive Assistant
May 2, 2018
I think there’s still a chance you see Zucker moved. I don’t think Dumba was ever on the table unless someone approached us with an off the wall offer we couldn’t refuse, but Zucker might still be available. Fenton had to sign him regardless, whether because we’re keeping him long term or we want more time to get the most value out of a deal. We have Granlund*, Kaprizov, Greenway, Nino and Zucker who are all going to need a LW spot within two years or so. Somethings gotta give. Greenway doesn’t hold value and Kaprizov could be the best player of the bunch.

*Granlund plays RW too though, so he might not factor in to the above.

I hope he’s holding out to find a good 1C. I’d rather trade nino instead of Zucker, but a 1c will likely cost a Zucker+. I see us most likely having to take a gamble at a young center with 1C upside in a year or two.

DaveG

Noted Jerk
Apr 7, 2003
Winston-Salem NC
EK. Because once that one happens a whole bunch of others will likely happen not too long from that date (Faulk, Patches, possibly Skinner).

Zegs2sendhelp

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 25, 2012
Brown, Neilson & 1st
For
A top 4 RHD
So a 30 point Nhl player
and a 30 point AHl player
and a late 1st(25-32 range)

who exactly are you aiming for? with that crap package.

Id like to see where patches goes, he deserves better... obviously Karlsson trade... curious to see if they consider moving Stone/duechene, honestly ottowa in general is interesting as far as trades go.

Stimpythecat

Jul 1, 2015
As a kings fan their sure is a long jam at LD, gotta think Martinez is at the top of the trade list followed by Muzzin, curious to see how it plays out. Oh and patch getting traded any where else so I don’t see another Valardi trade proposal

Welcome! Please post more fellow kings fan!

The emotional side of me would like to see Phaneuf traded next summer.

1) higher cap hit - the kings have RFAs rempal, iafallo, kempe, brickley, etc next summer and a Muzzin/Martinez trade may not free up enough cap.
2) older and slower
3) less attached since he has been here less than half a season.

But the more logical part of me thinks a Muzzin/Martinez trade would be more easier to do and would get more of a return. :(

Skinnyjimmy08

WorldTraveler
Mar 30, 2012
I just wanna see where EK goes. Sure im curious about other deals but really dont care too too much.. The EK situation is all i care about

TML1967

Jul 20, 2010
A Leafs trade for a RHD so Leafs fans (myself included) can stop looking at every team trying to find one who we can get for under true value.
I think thanks supported by most other fanbases.

I'd the Leafs got a legit top 3/4 rhd their would be peace in the land!

Reactions: simon IC

jetsforever

Dec 14, 2013
I'm not really excited about any current realistic trades. Last year I thought it would be cool if Tavares was dealt, but this year I'm either not interested in the candidates or don't want them to be traded.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad