Speculation: Which trades are you most looking forward to?

belair

Jay Woodcroft Unemployment Stance
Apr 9, 2010
Canada
The next John Chaytka deck chair shuffle. We're a couple days away from another one...

TheBradyBunch

Dec 17, 2008
Someone needs to look up If that second rounder is NHL player
I would love to know. There has to be a retrospective thread about it.

Halak and Ryder were both under contract by the Habs from the start of 2005-2006 to the end of 2007-2008. Ryder was there before and Halak was there afterward.

- In 2006, the Habs had two 2nds, which they used on Ben Maxwell (49) and Mathieu Carle (53). Lucic was picked one spot after Maxwell, and Anisimov was picked one spot after Carle. Coincidentally, these two are by far the best players picked in the 2nd round.
- In 2007, the Habs used their 2nd on PK Subban (43). The only other impact player selected in the 2nd round after 43rd overall was Wayne Simmonds at 61.
- In 2008, the Habs used their 2nd on Danny Kristo (56). Jimmy Hayes was picked 5 spots after and is the only notable player selected after Kristo in the 2nd round.

Blake456

Jan 1, 2018
As a kings fan their sure is a long jam at LD, gotta think Martinez is at the top of the trade list followed by Muzzin, curious to see how it plays out. Oh and patch getting traded any where else so I don’t see another Valardi trade proposal

Tom Hanks

Spelling mistakes brought to you by my iPhone.
Nov 10, 2017
Has there been a Malkin trade rumour this summer yet? ;)

PitchNHL

Jul 18, 2018
Still waiting for the Stars to acquire another scoring winger. Hopefully we can get someone before the season starts.

For other teams obviously the Trouba trade will be huge if/when it goes down. Karlsson will be massive. Pacioretty and Skinner. Basically any big name.
Any interest in Simmonds? Or patches?

bukwas

Stanley Cup 2022
Sep 27, 2017
I'm looking forward to the trades that come out of nowhere. Far more interesting than the pending trades that have been on the front page for weeks or months.

Reactions: DarthProbert

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad