Which team shows up vs Nashville?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

dssource

5-14-6-1=97
Jun 29, 2012
Need to show a much better effort and full 60+ in this one. Can't take another game off.

Whatever it takes: 2 points.

tardigrade81

Jun 12, 2019
Saskatchewan
Arguing with a guy on another board that hot climate teams attendance generally doesn’t fair as well as cold climates and he said im an idiot and that’s a common mistake Canadians make. Yet I check last year and San Jose, Anaheim, Carolina, Arizona are all in the bottom ten lol.

DaGap

Sponsor
Sep 27, 2017
Arguing with a guy on another board that hot climate teams attendance generally doesn’t fair as well as cold climates and he said im an idiot and that’s a common mistake Canadians make. Yet I check last year and San Jose, Anaheim, Carolina, Arizona are all in the bottom ten lol.

Honestly whats the point of arguing about something like that?

Makes you feel big?

And FTR 2 of those teams have more stanley cups then the Oiler do in the last 25 years

fuswald

I'd Be Fired
Dec 10, 2008
Edmonton
Gregor is the worst in the city. 1260 is due for a shake up in the afternoon.
The morning show can use serious change. More sports less rubbish. An extended beer commercial is a good example of non sports radio. I wonder if it counts in their commercial time as it should.

9GWG9

C=NV
Jul 13, 2007

Makes you feel big?

And FTR 2 of those teams have more stanley cups then the Oiler do in the last 25 years
Two of those teams have more Stanley Cups than more than half of the league. Jeeze

tardigrade81

Jun 12, 2019
Saskatchewan

Makes you feel big?

To be honest, I never started the argument. I actually said I wish more hot climate teams got hockey teams and I wish it would expand to a couple more places, but I don’t think hot climate teams do all that well in fan base. And he went crazy with all the stats saying I’m an idiot. I actually said “fair point, Maybe I was off, Dallas, Tampa and Nashville have pretty passionate fans” I definitely wasn’t arguing it to make me big

IM A SENS FAN TOO PAL lol. We have a terrible fan base. I’m in no position to call anyone a bad fan.

SourOil

Oct 3, 2008
I hope the Gagner experiment ends. I think hes useful when he isn't playing top line. McDavid can't carry two players on that line.
He can't be on your first line. Let him drive energy in bottom 6.

tardigrade81

Jun 12, 2019
Saskatchewan
Honestly whats the point of a comment like that?
Well in his defense, maybe I came off as a jerk. He might have thought I was arguing for the wrong cause. I would never do that. I made a general statement of I think cold climate places make for better hockey teams and then it started a big debate. But wasn’t meant to be insulting. This world is a touchy place sometimes. That’s why I try to say very little other than “GO OILERS” lmao

Reactions: BlackDogg

snipes

How cold? I’m ice cold.
Dec 28, 2015
Well in his defense, maybe I came off as a jerk. He might have thought I was arguing for the wrong cause. I would never do that. I made a general statement of I think cold climate places make for better hockey teams and then it started a big debate. But wasn’t meant to be insulting. This world is a touchy place sometimes. That’s why I try to say very little other than “GO OILERS” lmao

Bros get all touchy and sensitive when we go on a losing streak.

Get the W tonight Oilers.

Reactions: tardigrade81

TB12

Apr 5, 2015
Aren’t you the one who challenged all of HF Oil to delete their accounts if the Oilers didn’t make the playoffs?

That make you feel big?
Did he actually say that? LOL if I wouldn’t delete my account for a girl (I miss you Erin) I sure as hell wouldn’t delete my account because some dudebro on the internet said I should.

Reactions: ConnorMcMullet

TopShelfGloveSide

Dec 10, 2018
Did he actually say that? LOL if I wouldn’t delete my account for a girl (I miss you Erin) I sure as hell wouldn’t delete my account because some dudebro on the internet said I should.
Haha I think so. I can’t find it though so maybe it was someone else.

McClelland

Aug 2, 2011
Bergen
Need a win tonight after the last let down performance! You can never feel safe with this team, flip the dices and hope for the best!

SwedishFire

Mar 3, 2011
We already know this, but the big problem is that Oilers now have (at least) 4 top 6 players, McDavid to the Yamamoto. Yamamoto has token over as the fourth from Neal, when he has cooling off... hard. You cant make a line with just one top 6 player!!

Neal is now a middle 6 forward who needs top 6 time.

So, we NEEEED a top winger. Archibald could maybe switch to top6 meanwhile, but is needed in bottom 9.

My suggestion now is

Nuge McDavid Kassian
Archibald Draisaitl Yamamoto
Khaira Sheahan Chiasson.. to bad.
Benson Haas Gagner

ANd when Neal and Nygård is back, switch them for Khaira and Gagner.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad