• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

BoldNewLettuce

Esquire
Dec 21, 2008
Canada
This team is way too streaky. I cant handle it.

They have zero chance.

This is the same league that watched Ryan f***ing Kesler pull a goalies pad open in game 5 of the quarter finals and said not a f***ing word.

The same league that watched as a generational talent got gooned into the boards in his calder season.

This will never ever.......ever work.....because the league does not understand it.

tardigrade81

Jun 12, 2019
Saskatchewan
upload_2020-2-7_19-16-37.jpeg

we got this! Stone cold mojo!

guymez

The Seldom Seen Kid
Mar 3, 2004

Good for Tippett for holding this group (including McDavid and Draisaitl) accountable.

He is finding out what McLellan had to deal with. Its time for this group to grow up.

EDIT: Sorry @5 Mins 4 Ftg ...didnt notice that you posted this already.

Last edited:
Reactions: 94 Oil Drops

space321

May 11, 2011
What's the point of calling up Benson only to play him 4th line? Has this organisation learned nothing about putting prospects in a position to succeed? We have both positive (Yamamoto) and negative (Puljujarvi) examples of this.

Dazed and Confused

Ludicrous speed, GO!
Aug 10, 2007
Berlin, Germany
I have more faith in Archibald - McDavid - Kassian than I do with Gagner - McDavid Kassian.

The issue isn't the McDavid line, as neither is ideal; but rather that Sheahan-Archibald is by far better than any other combo you could have in the bottom 6.

McDavid is going to do McDavid things, but this gives the bottom 6 a pulse again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad