Which team are you rooting for this post season?

FlyTimmo

pit <3
Jul 10, 2013
Voted the Caps for Ovi. He deserves a cup and I legitimately like their chances this year.

Embiid

Off IR for now
May 27, 2010
Philadelphia
I sort of understand wanting to see Ovi no longer get bent ova and go cupless but I just can't ever support a rival like them and this goes back to the Dale Hunter Cap teams that used to infuriate me in the playoffs...

No thanks...Caps can suck it...

Captain Dave Poulin

Imaginary Cat
Apr 30, 2015
Tokyo, JP
I sort of understand wanting to see Ovi no longer get bent ova and go cupless but I just can't ever support a rival like them and this goes back to the Dale Hunter Cap teams that used to infuriate me in the playoffs...

No thanks...Caps can suck it...

Indeed. They can slurp it now and forever. That '88 series ... blech.

WIP CALLER

Aug 18, 2016
no one in the east I could say I'm rooting for but Columbus and Ottawa would be the best case winners as I'm indifferent towards both. I'm pulling for Nashville and Minnesota in the west. i wouldn't mind seeing st Louis either if they take down Minnesota. this playoff field really has a bunch of unlikable teams..

Rebels57

Former Flyers fan
Sponsor
Sep 28, 2014
Anyone in the West but Chicago, Anaheim or Edmonton would be fine with me.

Nobody in the East except Washington or Ottawa would be fine with me.

I hate a lot about Washington (especially that ******* Wilson - would be great for him to get injured in the playoffs and miss the Finals) but I want to see Ovechkin win a Cup.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad