Which team are you rooting for this post season?

Ruck Over

When the revolution comes, pants will do you no gd
Apr 19, 2016
Philadelphia, Pa
East- Ottawa
West - Nashville, St. Louis, Calgary, San Jose (erroneously skipped Minny)

Want a new cup winner ultimately.

Rooting hard against Pitt, Chi, Bos, Edm, Nyr.

DrinkFightFlyers

THE TORTURE NEVER STOPS
Sponsor
Sep 24, 2009
NJ
Rooting mainly for Nashville and Minny but I'd also like OV to get a Cup. He's a great player and also quite a character so I'd like to see him win it.

Striiker

Earthquake Survivor
Jun 2, 2013
Pennsylvania
I do like Ovechkin, but Trotz is a piece of **** and Washington fans are some of the most obnoxious idiots in the league so screw that team.

No worries, they'll choke again for sure.

flyersfan018

Mar 2, 2011
NJ
Realistically I'd be fine as long as Pittsburgh, Washington, Boston, New York, Montreal, or Chicago don't win. So like 40% of the teams. :laugh:

sabremike

Friend To All Giraffes And Lindy Ruff
Aug 30, 2010
Brewster, NY
Jackets and Oilers for me. I am personal friends with both Stinger the loveable green bug and Hunter the terrifying Lynx who gives small children nightmares (that last part is also the reason I had a soft spot in my heart for Hip Hop the terrifying rabbit).

bobbythebrain

Jul 30, 2016
Oilers and McDavid. Cuz he's a generational talent with class who doesn't cry, dive or spear people in the nuts

Captain Dave Poulin

Imaginary Cat
Apr 30, 2015
Tokyo, JP
Oilers and McDavid. Cuz he's a generational talent with class who doesn't cry, dive or spear people in the nuts

While I completely and wholeheartedly agree with your assessment of Crosby,
I do have to remind you, as Bill did, that McDavid is a big crybaby as well.
Also, for what it's worth: 1987.

Never forget.

kelmitchell

Jun 11, 2013
Newark Delaware
EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!

KEL - NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'd like to see Calgary win it all if someone has to. I wouldn't mind Ottawa.
More importantly, here is who can't win:

1. ****ing Penguins
2. ****ing Rangers
3. ****ing Oilers
4. ****ing Blues (my hometown team, hate their guts)
5. ****ing Caps
6. ****ing Torts' ****ing Turds

If caps cant win id like to see minny take it

dookie88

Aug 18, 2008
Germany
All I know is that I am looking forward to the Ducks and Flames going to war with each other.

Also I hope Hartnell scores the SWG against the Pens.

DrinkFightFlyers

THE TORTURE NEVER STOPS
Sponsor
Sep 24, 2009
NJ

He was a bit of a baby about Manning, and he's only been around a year and a half. Give it time. He'll turn in to Crosby soon enough. :laugh:

Tripod

I hate this team
Aug 12, 2008
Nova Scotia
I just want to watch a war between CBus and Pitt....Dubinsky vs Sid.

Also looking forward to the speed of the Caps vs Leafs. Should be quite entertaining to watch.

Ghosts Beer

I saw Goody Fletcher with the Devil!
Feb 10, 2014
I've always had a soft spot for Calgary since I liked their uniforms and name when I was a little kid. I remember them winning the Cup with Otto and Peplinski in '88 when my age was in the single digits. Plus, you have to root for Gaudreau. They're a real underdog team.

As for the East, it's hard not to root for all the rookies on Toronto, and if they have success perhaps it can continue to open Hextall's mind about playing youth.

Captain Dave Poulin

Imaginary Cat
Apr 30, 2015
Tokyo, JP
I've always had a soft spot for Calgary since I liked their uniforms and name when I was a little kid. I remember them winning the Cup with Otto and Peplinski in '88 when my age was in the single digits. Plus, you have to root for Gaudreau. They're a real underdog team.

As for the East, it's hard not to root for all the rookies on Toronto, and if they have success perhaps it can continue to open Hextall's mind about playing youth.

'89

but I totally agree with you - that team was class. And the Steve Smith moment in '86 ...

AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAA

THANKS FOR THE MEMORIES, STEVE! HAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAA

Rebels57

Former Flyers fan
Sponsor
Sep 28, 2014
I'm rooting hard against Pittsburgh, Boston, New York, Toronto, Chicago, Edmonton, and Anaheim.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad