Which spot would Girard take on your team's defense?

Girard on my team would be a... ?

• Total voters

PowerMac

Dec 20, 2019
A follow up poll. I think he's #3 for the avs clearly behind Toews and Makar, he reminds me of Kerfoot but on defense very vanilla skills. Personally I'd like to see Timmins get some of his offensive opportunities cause he is better at running offense from the blue line.

Nov 29, 2003
Screw You Blaster
Visit site
A follow up poll. I think he's #3 for the avs clearly behind Toews and Makar, he reminds me of Kerfoot but on defense very vanilla skills. Personally I'd like to see Timmins get some of his offensive opportunities cause he is better at running offense from the blue line.

I didn’t realize Alex DeBrincat posted on these boards, congrats on a great season, but you and Girard haven’t faced off in over a year...I think it’s okay to let the rivalry die

hamzarocks

Jul 22, 2012
Pickering, Ontario
#2 behind Morgan Rielly

If he can play the right side our top 4 would be disgusting

Rielly-Brodie
Muzzin-Girard

It's really good right now with Holl but the jump from Holl to Girard would be insane

Crow

May 19, 2014
Easily #1. Keith is not a man capable of playing #1 d minutes anymore and I think if he played #3/4 he could still be very effective

Reactions: ClydeLee

North Cole

♧ Lem
Jan 22, 2017
Right behind Nurse as our number 2. Lol at the assertion he is vanilla, where do you find these takes? Another Girard thread seems to be backfiring.

HanSolo

DJ Crazy Times
Apr 7, 2008
Las Vegas
Probably #3 behind Pietrangelo and Theodore but not far behind Theodore. Our blueline would be nasty if we had Girard.

Pietrangelo-Martinez
Theodore-Girard
Whitecloud-McNabb

Hague and Holden as #7 reserves

PowerMac

Dec 20, 2019
Right behind Nurse as our number 2. Lol at the assertion he is vanilla, where do you find these takes? Another Girard thread seems to be backfiring.

Lol by watching him play?

You have a funny idea of backfiring considering last thread was closed to due to lopsided results. Even the poll on the avs board didn't work out so well since some fanboys wanted their righteous beliefs to be completely unanimous.

Probably #3 behind Pietrangelo and Theodore but not far behind Theodore. Our blueline would be nasty if we had Girard.

Pietrangelo-Martinez
Theodore-Girard
Whitecloud-McNabb

Hague and Holden as #7 reserves

I know Whitecloud has been good but has Hague really been that bad?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad