Which Ranger players on the current roster frustrate you the most?

Which Ranger players on the current roster frustrate you the most?

• Total voters

Raspewtin

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
May 30, 2013
Skjei by far because he at least has talent he is just stupider than dog shit

someone useless like Howden or Staal don’t frustrate me, they just irritate me.

Reactions: White Death 24

Fitzy

Very Stable Genius
Jan 29, 2009
Skjei and Trouba.

Been very much underperforming as a top pair, despite being paid like one.

Reactions: Off Sides

RangersFan1994

Aug 20, 2019
can I vote for Skjei twice? Staal is expected to suck so I got used to it. Howden well that is not his fault Rangers are trying to save face from the McDonagh trade which is why Howden is on the Rangers in my opinion. I voted for Fast. he can play with skilled players and can't score

The Crypto Guy

Jun 26, 2017
Skjei.

I don't understand how he lost almost all his hockey sense over the last 2 seasons. Not even going to talk about his defensives lapses, but even on offense he makes the WORST choices when he has the puck.

Second vote was for Fast. Just boils my blood to see him bring down offensive lines because he barely has a lick of offensive talent. Yea not his fault he was put on the line but it still annoys me.

Reactions: RangersFan1994

Anthony5967

Dec 24, 2015
Strong Island, NY
Just to raise conversation I will say Kakko. Not because I do not see him not taking steps forward, but his continued belief that he can dipsy doodle his way like he did in Liga.
Yep, the 18 year old is more frustrating than the 25 year old LHD d-man making $5M+ a year to stick check with a 6-3, 212 pound frame.

MetalJaws

Mar 12, 2014
I w
Skjei.

I don't understand how he lost almost all his hockey sense over the last 2 seasons. Not even going to talk about his defensives lapses, but even on offense he makes the WORST choices when he has the puck.

Second vote was for Fast. Just boils my blood to see him bring down offensive lines because he barely has a lick of offensive talent. Yea not his fault he was put on the line but it still annoys me.

I wonder if Ruff has anything to do with Skjei and his decline. Also, with you on Fast. I hope he gets dealt, I'm sick of seeing him in a top 6 role 2 years in a row. It's insanity.

Reactions: The Crypto Guy

bl02

Jan 13, 2014
From one of Skjei's biggest defenders in the past it has to be him. Just picked Trouba because of his price tag mostly and the fact we gave up a good pick and a guy who is having a good season.

cwede

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 1, 2010
Sad to ask but had to ask.
where is Hank?
Given some weak and timely goals more frequently than we're used to ...

Last edited:

Unusual Suspect

Aug 22, 2005
Warren County, NJ
Hmmm. Thus far I have made the most popular (Skjei) and least popular choices. While we're seeing enough to keep expecting better things, Chytil is CONSTANTLY coughing up the puck leading to lost chances and turnovers. I believe he will figure it out, but in the meanwhile...

nyr2k2

Can't Beat Him
Jul 30, 2005
Maryland
Any frustration with Fast should immediately be redirected to the coach and/or GM. If our team had more forward depth and he played where he should be, it would be hard to find any fault in the guy.

Reactions: JimmyG89 and Lua

RangersFan1994

Aug 20, 2019
Any frustration with Fast should immediately be redirected to the coach and/or GM. If our team had more forward depth and he played where he should be, it would be hard to find any fault in the guy.
this can be said since the AV era of Rangers. every coach seems to play Fast on a 1st line for no reason other than defensively responsible. that is a bad quality to have as a coach.

Reactions: The Crypto Guy

Bleed Ranger Blue

Jul 18, 2006
Will be Chris Kreider until the day he's gone. Will always think he should've been a more consistent force with his size and speed.

When that ends within a week, Skjei would probably be next.

Reactions: 28BHM and leetch99

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad