Which players would be superstars no matter what team they play on?

thesaadfather

Kneel Before Saad!
Jan 30, 2014
Ohio
Seriously?

You think Jonathan Toews would put up just 50 points playing... what, like 21 minutes a game and getting tons of PP time? The guy put up 24-30-54 in in 64 games as a rookie playing 18:40 per game on a mediocre Blackhawks team that missed the playoffs.
As a rookie. He's a much better player today than he was then.

50 points?
HF HF'ing hard.
Honestly, I would pay a significant amount of money to see the reactions of NHL personnel to common HF beliefs. I know I always get a good chuckle out of them. This site is unreal.

Viqsi

"that chick from Ohio"
Oct 5, 2007
40N 83W (approx)
Honestly, I would pay a significant amount of money to see the reactions of NHL personnel to common HF beliefs. I know I always get a good chuckle out of them. This site is unreal.
Come now. Just because there's enough folks around to make sure that the Idiot Position is always somehow represented doesn't make it a common or majority opinion.

FytinSioux

Blackhawksssssss
Nov 30, 2009
ND
One of the funniest misconceptions on this board.

Except it's not a misconception. Never heard of playing the defensive side of the puck? Forwards who think offense first take chances defensively responsible forwards wouldn't. I'm not saying he would go from a good scorer to a league leader, but it would make a difference. Burning energy in the dzone and pk affects offensive production.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad