Which Player Is The Most Powerful?

GreatGonzo

Surrounded by Snowflakes
May 26, 2011
South Of the Tank
I witnessed Shea Weber effortlessly grab Zetterbergs head and slam it into the glass multiple times....

.....I mean damn......that’s power.

Lucic always struck me as a “powerful” guy. Just strong as hell, big, and knows how to use his size and strength. Malkin on the puck is truly awesome to watch as well. The way he controls the puck and loves using his size and strength to drive the play.

besser

Dec 27, 2017
Vancouver
f25.gif

Haha stupid kadri

ShonSaunders

May 18, 2012
Babylon
I guess I should've posted the obligatory Matthews, Barkov, Barzal, Toews or Kessel thread.

If you don't like it, here's an idea, don't come into the thread.
I would’ve rather seen one of those tedious posts than opening a thread and seeing a Kanye video. WTF? Warn us next time.

SnizzNasty88

Mar 31, 2013
Toronto
To me, the most powerful player in the league is Blake Wheeler, good luck containing that guy, he does it all on a consistent basis and literally gives you powerful shifts every game despite how big he is. Blake Wheeler undisputed.

Btown

Oct 1, 2011
Lucic and big Buff are impressive hitters.
Buff is like a brick wall when players have speed. Lucic hits like a Mac truck they shake the boards and crumble guys. Different positions so different hitting opportunities.
End all for me is Chara he is just a monster, I find he lets up ALOT of time because he knows he will just get called for a penalty or hurt someone. Classy guy cause he could hurt a lot more people than he already has.
Plus his hardest shot of all time doesn’t hurt him.

Reactions: DANTHEMAN1967

RorschachWJK

Dec 28, 2004
This place should have an age limit...no one under the age of six should be allowed to start threads.

Porkleaker

Mar 19, 2017
Onterrible
Lucic and big Buff are impressive hitters.
Buff is like a brick wall when players have speed. Lucic hits like a Mac truck they shake the boards and crumble guys. Different positions so different hitting opportunities.
End all for me is Chara he is just a monster, I find he lets up ALOT of time because he knows he will just get called for a penalty or hurt someone. Classy guy cause he could hurt a lot more people than he already has.
Plus his hardest shot of all time doesn’t hurt him.

Lucic doesn't hit anymore, unless its his own teammates.

Whileee

May 29, 2010
In terms of brute strength, probably Reaves, Chara, and Buff. Prime Lucic was also a dam force.

When Chara fights he literally just ragdolls guys its amazing.
Lucic trying to hit Buff...

Mark Stone was asked if this is the hardest he's ever been hit... he said it's the hardest that anyone has ever been hit.

Buff ain't fat no more...

NEP3044966.jpg

Kcb12345

Jun 6, 2017
Jamie Benn is his prime was a beast. Not Lindros beast level but beastly nonetheless.

Jamie Benn is still a beast when he wants to be. I think there are injuries we don't know about that he has had reoccurring for a little while now

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad