Which Player Is The Most Powerful?

GodEmperor

Oct 12, 2017
Not one of those guys is a $wag daddy?

Here’s an idea, if you don’t want someone to tell your thread is god awful then don’t make a thread that is god awful.

All of except Toews are confirmed for $wag daddies.

Just because you're not powerful enough to start threads doesn't mean you should hate me for it, if you'd like a sub where you can cry and whine, there are many of them.

This isn't a thread for weaklings.

Reactions: PKwonthetrade

MartyOwns

thank you shero
Apr 1, 2007
i

Avery

he said powerful, not power bottoms

Reactions: JoeThorntonsRooster

devbouz12

Eugene's dad
Jan 15, 2012
Someone post the pic of lindros and brind amour. No, I don't want to do it myself.

hotcabbagesoup

why u guys want Celebrini, he played like a weenie
Feb 18, 2009
Reno, Nevada
All of except Toews are confirmed for $wag daddies.

Just because you're not powerful enough to start threads doesn't mean you should hate me for it, if you'd like a sub where you can cry and whine, there are many of them.

This isn't a thread for weaklings.

Why are you so petty?

MartyOwns

thank you shero
Apr 1, 2007
brodeur.gif

powerful enough to retire Brodeur

whoops- he went on to eliminate the rangers in '12 before he ended his (near-future) hall of fame career. but in avery's defense, if he sells more vanity fair subscriptions than the other girls in the troop, he wins a bucket of rocks he can throw at more homeless people.

Ainec

Panetta was not racist
Jun 20, 2009
ya benn is a good one

ovie putin connection is legit too

QcFlames12

Feb 1, 2012
Ovie right now in the past we were really spoiled though:

Lindros, Nolan, Iginla, even prime Thornton was an animal couldnt move him with a turbo diesel.

illpucks

May 26, 2011
The player who was pinned against the boards but leaped over the other player. Anyone remember who that is?

MartyOwns

thank you shero
Apr 1, 2007
That **** was so ridiculous. I wanted Marty to smash him in the nuts for that one.

he did lol. he sticked him in the balls several times, you can see one of them early on in the gif posted. the best part is when he slapchopped his nuts and avery puts his hands up to the ref like 'can you believe this a-hole?'

Reactions: SlimCharles

nobody

Aug 8, 2017
Career PPG yet?
You realize Auston Matthews has been hyped up like crazy since before he even played his first game right?

He had a debut for the ages and he put up 40 as a rookie playing for one of the two biggest hockey franchises in the history of the sport (other being Mtl).

The kid is a god on a level beyond McDavid. If he brings a cup to TO I wouldn't be surprised if they build a statue of the kid on top of the CN Tower.:laugh:

McDavid can win 10 Hart trophies and Art Ross awards. One cup by Matthews will Trump it all sadly.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad