Which Pair Will Make the Best Dynamic Duo

Zanny

Jun 15, 2009
Assuming Strome eventully plays on Tavaras' wing, which pair will make the best dynamic duo in there prime?

Strome Tavares

Landeskog Duchene

Hall RNH

brtriad

Jan 18, 2009
The Loop
If you mean dynamic in the literal sense of the word, it's Hall and RNH no doubt about it. One is a high octane playmaker and the other a high octane scorer. Although I'd still take Duchene and Landeskog.

JMcLeaf

Hall and RNH.

Duchene and Lando will be best overall pairing of those options

member 116861

Strome and Tavares will be the most dynamic pair but I would still want Duchene and Landeskog.

WangMustGo

Mar 31, 2008
Long Island
Tavares and Strome are both centers, and will likely be for the duration of there tenure on the Island. I think they will be on the ice together like how Crosby and Malkin are. They will each be on separate lines until about 10 minutes left in the game if they are down a goal and will be playing together on the PP.

I think Hall and RNH will be the best duo, but I think JT will be the best player on this list by a fair amount.

OnlyTheBrave*

Assuming Strome eventully plays on Tavaras' wing, which pair will make the best dynamic duo in there prime?

Strome Tavares

Landeskog Duchene

Hall RNH

Landeskog & Duchene will.

R S

Sep 18, 2006
Hall and RNH no doubt.

But if you want a pair that might offer more of a complete game it's definitely Lando-Duchene.

OnlyTheBrave*

Tavares and Strome are both centers, and will likely be for the duration of there tenure on the Island. I think they will be on the ice together like how Crosby and Malkin are. They will each be on separate lines until about 10 minutes left in the game if they are down a goal and will be playing together on the PP.

I think Hall and RNH will be the best duo, but I think JT will be the best player on this list by a fair amount.

By a fair amount? Oh right, you're an Islanders fan.

Jabba11

Hockey Lobby
Nov 28, 2009
hockeylobby.blogspot.com
How about all these duos against this trio?:sarcasm:

Subbans-Brothers-580x244.jpg

Lay Z Boy GM

Sep 8, 2010
Vancouver
Dynamic? Hall and RNH hands down.

Landeskog and Duchene will be a handful though. They will be seriously hard to handle.

Hall and RNH might take a season or two to get going but I think Lando and Duchene will be effective on the ice almost immediately.

Volt

Aug 25, 2008
Toronto
On defence (especially the PP) then Karlsson Rundblad may not be bad at all. For forwards RNH Hall sounds great.

The Perfect Human*

On defence (especially the PP) then Karlsson Rundblad may not be bad at all. For forwards RNH Hall sounds great.

But in reality you actually mean offense. Neither will be even an average defensive player.

Rhaego

May 18, 2011
I'm a homer, but Landskog and Duchene.

I think Landeskog's offense is underrated and I think Duchene is the best player on this list, but I am an Avs fan

NuxFan09

Jun 8, 2008
Merritt, BC
If you mean dynamic in the literal sense of the word, it's Hall and RNH no doubt about it. One is a high octane playmaker and the other a high octane scorer. Although I'd still take Duchene and Landeskog.

Agreed with this. Some of the most dynamic current duos are made up of an elite playmaker and an elite scorer, such as Ovechkin and Backstrom, Getzlaf and Perry, Stamkos and St. Louis and Henrik and Daniel Sedin.

Lay Z Boy GM

Sep 8, 2010
Vancouver
I'm a homer, but Landskog and Duchene.

I think Landeskog's offense is underrated and I think Duchene is the best player on this list, but I am an Avs fan

As an Oiler fan I can't really argue that. Landeskog's skill is underrated and he's built like a tank. Any smaller dmen will get torn up by Lando and Duchene.

It will be interesting to see how all these guys develop though. Personally I think Hall is the best of the bunch, not sure about Nugent-Hopkins yet though. It might depend on how strong he can get, but he's super skilled and slippery so he might not need it.

Sticks and Pucks

Jan 2, 2008
Duchene-Landeskog is what I would prefer if I were building a championship team. Hall-RNH is hands down the most exciting though and I think they will win more championships because of the supporting cast they got in Edmonton. Imagine if they could land Ryan Murray next year.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad