Which other team are you watching?

mw2noobbuster

Jun 28, 2016
Alberta, Canada
Cool! Sherwood Park is nice! You can usually find me near NAIT or soothing myself in one of the many cafes in the Stratchona/Garneau area.

Love Edmonton, except for the dirty ass cars during winter.
I actually go to NAIT haha, I'm taking Network Management there. One of the days this week I'll wear my Parayko jersey and you can look out for me.

Saint Loser

"(they) are unavoidably unsafe" - SCOTUS
Mar 16, 2018
I actually go to NAIT haha, I'm taking Network Management there. One of the days this week I'll wear my Parayko jersey and you can look out for me.
Ok....I'll let you know when I am back up in Edmonton again and we can hook up. Probably in the Spring. I go to Edmonton at least three or four times a year.

Reactions: mw2noobbuster

cardinalnation

Mar 4, 2012
It has always been the Buffalo sabres for me.I picked up a man crush on the New York Islanders back in the 1980s when they were flying around for checking everything in sight. So still follow them. My best hockey bud is a big-time Edmonton Oilers fan so I pay a little attention to them also.

Reactions: EmeraldCitySabre

Itsnotatrap

Oct 6, 2013
I watch a lot of games, usually based off the best matchup or closest game of the night, but I find myself watching random Carolina games most often. I don’t think that is for any reason other than I think John Forslund is currently the best at calling the game.

steinerecliner

May 15, 2018
I only watch the Blues but I do read up and watch hightlights of Buffalo and Vegas for Hutton and Reavo since they where such favorites of mine. I'm glad they are doing so well. I wish they where still here. Them alone I think this team would be winning a lot more just because Reavo lights the fire and brings the heart. and Hutton way better than anybody we have going this year.

Reactions: jura

hullderko

Apr 21, 2015
I am going to start watching the Blackhawks. It is hard to imagine a team playing worse than the Blues at this point, but it seems that they are.

Celtic Note

Living the dream
Dec 22, 2006
I am watching the Cardinals seeming to have a nice offseason if that counts. With Mo at the helm that seems to be a rarity

Reactions: Sushiko

SneakerPimp82

Apr 5, 2003
Saint Louis, MO
been a low-key Tampa and Ottawa fan since the Lecavalier and Yashin days. Yashin was my favorite player for a hot second, then Demitra came along and took that title. but yea, Tampa is my go-to.

Sushiko

Don’t touch my Bozak
Jul 7, 2011
PHX AZ
I’ll watch about anyone, because it’s hockey. Cheering thou not sure. But I also have a soft spot for teams that don’t do well. I live in Phoenix and live hockey is great, so I’ll go cheer on the coyotes when they play our competitors (too bad in 2021 that’s done) in-laws are sharks fans so I see a lot of those games. I’ll root for them just so there’s not a bad mood in the house LOL.

Reactions: Stupendous Yappi

Robb_K

Apr 26, 2007
NordHolandNethrlands
My home town, Winnipeg Jets (despite my moving away before they existed. I would swear that I posted on this thread several days ago. But like a lot of things I remember incorrectly, these days, they changed things when I wasn't looking! :(

GoldenSeal

Believe In The Note
Dec 1, 2013
Out West
It is not so much who wins, but who loses for me. I understand that it is a negative perspective. I live in the Greater Toronto Area, and I have an undying hatred for the Leafs. First and foremost is the success of the Blues. After that, it is anybody but the Leafs.

I live in Shark Country and I am so with you on this

Oilers in NS

Oct 11, 2017
Hey guys, Oiler fan in peace.

I just read an article that GM of Blues has notified other GM's that the Blues are open for business. Who would you be interested in trading. I even think he indicated Tarasenko. There is a rumor of Pietrangelo to Toronto

EmeraldCitySabre

Yeah, we've got uniforms and everything....
Apr 10, 2010
The Claw
I see a lot of Sabres love in here, thanks! I never had a 2nd team until a couple years ago when my Daughter became a huge Blues fan (has to do with Parayko :rolleyes:) and started forcing us to watch them every night. Over the years they grew on me and I now have a #2.

I live in Seattle and work for Alaska Airlines here. Over the summer Colton Parayko was going home to Edmonton, he flew on Alaska and stopped here and I got the chance to meet him. Couldn't believe of all the famous people I could meet at work (we've recently had Jason Mamoa, Kevin Costner, and Jaime Benn on our flights at Seatac) I meet the guy my Daughter loves, what are the odds. He was a great guy, very humble, and gladly gave me an autograph signed to my Daughter. Sorry had to share. Go Blues!

Stupendous Yappi

Idiot Control Now!
Sponsor
Aug 23, 2018
Erwin, TN
I see a lot of Sabres love in here, thanks! I never had a 2nd team until a couple years ago when my Daughter became a huge Blues fan (has to do with Parayko :rolleyes:) and started forcing us to watch them every night. Over the years they grew on me and I now have a #2.

I live in Seattle and work for Alaska Airlines here. Over the summer Colton Parayko was going home to Edmonton, he flew on Alaska and stopped here and I got the chance to meet him. Couldn't believe of all the famous people I could meet at work (we've recently had Jason Mamoa, Kevin Costner, and Jaime Benn on our flights at Seatac) I meet the guy my Daughter loves, what are the odds. He was a great guy, very humble, and gladly gave me an autograph signed to my Daughter. Sorry had to share. Go Blues!
Honestly, I've always had a soft spot for the Sabres' fan base. But its been challenged recently with the subset of vocal posters that seem to want to make every Blues thread on the main board be an indictment on O'Reilly somehow. Its exhausting, and detracts from the otherwise usually great HF fanbase. But don't worry, there are other psychotic posters that have it out for the Blues, so it helps to keep things in perspective.

Reactions: EmeraldCitySabre

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad