Which other team are you watching?

AjaxManifesto

Pro sports is becoming predictable and boring
Mar 9, 2016
St. Louis
I’m watching/rooting for Buffalo.

Great story...terrible last year to doing well this year.

Love Hutton. Like to see how Bergie, Thompson, and Sobi are doing.

When they play the Blues I hope we crush them; otherwise, Go Buffalo!

Last edited:
Reactions: Doohickie and jura

Evocable Manager

Apr 20, 2016
St. Louis
I will never cheer for another team.

But I always watch any game I can (usually pick one East/West per night) because of the enjoyment I have for the game.

I tend to watch random games so I can see every team play when St. Louis isn't scheduled. I guess I just try and watch teams I find really fun? I see Toronto, Carolina, Boston a lot. Also have flipped on a lot of Arizona, Philly and Montreal.

Whether the Blues are out or not is irrelevant for me. I don't actively cheer for anyone else.

Reactions: i aint Dunn yet

i aint Dunn yet

Apr 13, 2015
I will never cheer for another team.

But I always watch any game I can (usually pick one East/West per night) because of the enjoyment I have for the game.

I tend to watch random games so I can see every team play when St. Louis isn't scheduled. I guess I just try and watch teams I find really fun? I see Toronto, Carolina, Boston a lot. Also have flipped on a lot of Arizona, Philly and Montreal.

Whether the Blues are out or not is irrelevant for me. I don't actively cheer for anyone else.

its the :blues or nothing for me .... :help:

Reactions: Bluenatic

BlueDream

Aug 30, 2011
I don't actively cheer for anyone else either. But my de facto #2 team for a long time has been Calgary. I just find them likable. So I'd like to see them do well.

Celtic Note

Living the dream
Dec 22, 2006
I like Tampa. They have been a refreshing change from the Blues for years because their style is so different. It also helps put things in perspective when critiquing the Blues. But this year I have only really watched the Blues because of licensure exams.

KingBran

Three Eyed Raven
Apr 24, 2014
I have ties to Colorado and Vegas so I like watching them.

I always liked watching CBJ too for some unknown reason. Less-so now that they are in the East.

Also in the East I have always liked WAS and FLA.

Never really cheered for any of those teams but they are who I will watch outside of STL if I got nothing else going on.

PiggySmalls

Oink Oink MF
Mar 7, 2015
Growing up a Roy fan I have watched the Avs for the longest time, but I just dont enjoy watching them like I use to. In the east I watch Boston regularly, I may hate the rat but love the rest of the team. I watch the Lightning a bunch as well.

Multigrain

Sep 9, 2018
Jets.....A strong Canadian team that was built the right way with Laine the hottest scoring machine right now

Stealth JD

Don't condescend me, man.
Sponsor
Jan 16, 2006
Bonita Springs, FL
depends on the schedule that night. i try to catch as many young stars as possible, so I'll watch Dahlin & Eichel in Buffalo, Toronto, Ottawa...mostly Eastern Conference teams. But I'll tune into to a Central division matchup if WPG/NAS/COL are playing one another. I don't watch the Wild, Hawks or Stars at all unless they're playing the Blues. I'll watch Calgary & Phoenix on occassion...but rarely the Sharks, Kings or Ducks. I'd watch McDavid more, but even with him, the Oilers are just not enjoyable to watch.

jbron

Apr 27, 2014
West Coast
Blues only and always .
Live in Seattle area, and with Seattle awarded the 32nd team, I will watch their games in 2021 as opposed to WHL games in the area.

DatDude44

Hmmmm?
Feb 23, 2012
I like watching Buffalo, TOR and TB.

Don’t mind watching ARZ either because of Keller, OEL etc...

And Edmonton because of Mcdavid

Stupendous Yappi

Idiot Control Now!
Sponsor
Aug 23, 2018
Erwin, TN
Blues only and always .
Live in Seattle area, and with Seattle awarded the 32nd team, I will watch their games in 2021 as opposed to WHL games in the area.
If I were you I would embrace the Seattle team completely as my #1 team.

The Blues are like Brokeback Mountain, "I wish I knew how to quit you."

giphy.gif

TK 421

Barbashev eats babies pass it on
Sep 12, 2007
Jets.....A strong Canadian team that was built the right way with Laine the hottest scoring machine right now

And by "built the right way" you mean sit on your hands collecting high and mid 1sts? Yeah not impressive to me but whatever floats your boat I guess.

Reactions: Luminiferous

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad