Which of our core do you find "likeable"?

Which of our core do you find "likeable"

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

ZEBROA

Dec 21, 2017
Surprised William "the Double flamingo, pull off machine" Nylander are liked. I like him a lot and i think he is missunderstood. Hope he dont get as many migraine episodes this season. Migraine sucks.

TootooTrain

Sandpaper
Jun 12, 2010
If you dont like Marner youre either over 40, or never had a stuffed toy when you were a child 😄.

I like all of them, maybe Nylander a bit less. But its personality more than play on the ice.

All Mod Cons

Sep 7, 2018
Its stupid as hell that Nylander was that "polarizing". Just awesome guy and his contract is also probably the best. Its not his fault that team tried to be cheap with him. He never deserved less than he got.
100%.

I'd happily build a team around him and Matthews. My two favourites. If we didn't have the 22mil of Tavares and Marner, I think we could round out this team into a playoff threat.

Reactions: makbeer

makbeer

Sep 28, 2006
If you dont like Marner youre either over 40, or never had a stuffed toy when you were a child 😄.

I like all of them, maybe Nylander a bit less. But its personality more than play on the ice.

I was going to comeback at this then I realised im over 40 and you pretty much nailed it. LOL.

Reactions: TootooTrain

PromisedLand

I need more FOOD
Dec 3, 2016
Hogwarts
Put a gun to my head and force to rank then I would say:

1) Rielly
2) Matthews
3) Willy

Hon Mention: Tavares

Marner - He was my fav but his "fancy" BS on ice - can't make a simple freakin play and giving pucks/possession of the puck for no freakin' reason; playoff performance, his attitude off the ice, etc... has really turned me off. He speaks like its fans' fault for him sucking in the playoffs

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad