Which NHLer has played their last game? 2015 Edition

Banana Sandwiches

Jul 18, 2011
Eric Boulton

I thought this too but after hearing his exit interview it sounded like he plans on playing. Despite his role being diminished (unfortunately since I like Boulton ad well as fighting in hockey) I think he could come back with isles. Players, coaches, and management love him.

Thorton02

Feb 6, 2009
Patrick Kaleta. Can't see a reputable guy like Tim. Murray bringing him back.

Terry Yake

Aug 5, 2013
definitely malhotra and visnovsky

and then you have guys like hannan, brewer, phillips, boulton, and mcgrattan who would be pretty lucky to get a NHL offer next season

SensBrawler

Jun 24, 2013
I thought this too but after hearing his exit interview it sounded like he plans on playing. Despite his role being diminished (unfortunately since I like Boulton ad well as fighting in hockey) I think he could come back with isles. Players, coaches, and management love him.

As someone who also loves fighting I'd love to see him back. I just assumed that he was done since he only plays about ten games a year now because of injuries/scratches.

BernieParent

In misery of redwings of suckage for a long time
Mar 13, 2009
Chasm of Sar (north of Montreal, Qc)
Lecavalier?

3049898_orig.jpg

Please note that I admire his career and him in person, but neither he nor his contract are a fit for the Flyers. Yes, I'm selfish.

Analyzer*

Lecavalier?

3049898_orig.jpg

Please note that I admire his career and him in person, but neither he nor his contract are a fit for the Flyers. Yes, I'm selfish.

Wasn't he signed as a 35 year-old ?

As mentioned,

Sergei Gonchar
Bryan Allen
Manny Malhotra
and probably Mike Weaver.

only in blowouts

Mar 6, 2013
would you be that surprised if the kings had 4?

regher
voynov
richards
stoll

1 guaranteed, 2 very likely, all 4 would be hilarious

entropism

May 8, 2011
New Jersey
Carkner didn't play a game for the Isles this year, but I'd imagine he'd hang it up rather than play in the AHL again. I can see Visnovsky trying to play some more, same as Boulton. And heck, why not make $750K for 10 games, right?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad