Which NHLer has played their last game? 2015 Edition

AvsGuy

Hired the wrong DJ again
Sep 13, 2002
Regina, SK
Agreed on Briere, hard to resurrect that career at this point. Ryan Wilson from the Avs bears mention also, injuries kiboshed that whole thing.

Mr Positive

Cap Crunch Incoming
Nov 20, 2013
I could see Fasth going to Europe. I don't think he got a very fair shake in Edm though. He was doing fantastic under coach Nelson.

Inkling

Same Old Hockey
Nov 27, 2006
Ottawa
Chris Phillips' future is up in the air. He had surgery but who knows how it will go next year. Cameron has shown that seniority means little when it comes to playing time if you're not producing.

Electric Eric

#91 To the Rafters!
Feb 10, 2014
Portland -> Netherlands
Johan Franzen should be on LTIR for the remainder of his contract.

Erik Cole is probably done as well.

I want to say Dan Cleary as well but I'm sure he'll be given a 1 year contract with whichever team gets Babcock.

kilowatt

the vibes are not immaculate
Jan 1, 2009
Johan Franzen should be on LTIR for the remainder of his contract.

Erik Cole is probably done as well.

I want to say Dan Cleary as well but I'm sure he'll be given a 1 year contract with whichever team gets Babcock.

vma-crying-2.gif

Apollo Leaf

Apr 8, 2010
For the Leafs:

I can't see Brewer getting another NHL gig, unless a team wants to load up on depth. I also think Mclaren and Orr are done as well :cry:

saillias

Sep 6, 2004
Calgary
Flames:
Brian McGrattan. Sent down to the AHL, has said he's no longer interested in fighting, basically skipped the end of the season to be around his wife in Calgary for the birth of his kid.

Devin Setoguchi: Sent down early, never recalled

I don't see why Smid's career is necessarily over. When he was playing he was still a better option than Engelland

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad