Proposal: Which JT Miller Deal do you prefer?

Which JT Miller Deal do you prefer?

• NYR- Kravstov, Lundkvist, 2023 1st

Votes: 26 9.5%
  • PITT- Marino, Poulin, #21

Votes: 11 4.0%
  • CBJ- Peeke, #12

Votes: 12 4.4%
  • LA- Grans, #19, Turcotte

Votes: 46 16.7%
  • BOS- Carlo, Lysell, #54

Votes: 16 5.8%
  • Wash- McMichael, Lorio, #20, #46

Votes: 29 10.5%
  • NJD- Holtz, Mukhamadulin, 2023 1st w/lottery protection

Votes: 68 24.7%
  • CAR- Necas, Morrow, 2023 2nd

Votes: 67 24.4%

• Total voters

Petey But Really Jim

I lejdjejejejejjejejjdjdjjdjdjdndndnnddndhdjdjdndd
Sponsor
May 3, 2021
mj-crying.gif
Why is this familiar?

Nona Di Giuseppe

Jul 14, 2009
Coquitlam
I disagree. GMs know each other well and know who's under pressure, who's on the hot seat etc. I think they could work that as leverage, or at least bring it up in a friendly/joking waythat might just stay with someone and influence a move.

yea. my best bud could say that shit to me during a negotiation, sure, but I'd laugh in his face and the offer wouldn't change one iota. who's would? that's just admitting to a person who is trying to best you, friend or not, that they're right. it's not how negotiating works.

Nona Di Giuseppe

Jul 14, 2009
Coquitlam
If look up you will see my point above your head. Conversations don’t actually go anything like we were discussing, but the pressures of the job from all sides are felt.

And while we lose leverage, if a team WANTS Miller, they can’t risk him going to another team or losing him in FA.

In this comparison, sure they can risk losing him to another team, because they have several other options. Sign a multitude of other players, trade for a multitude of other players, do nothing, make a trade with Vancouver.

Vancouver, does not. It was re-sign, trade, let him walk. That is more pressure. That is the definition of having less leverage, and my overall point.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad