Speculation: Which defensive defensemen are available?

Joseph Nathan

Feb 11, 2022
You’re a fun guy Joe.

When was the last time Bill Guerin’s team underachieved to a shocking degree? How did he react? Help me with my “research”. I’m crying too much to do it on my own. I’m worried it will go by my head.
lol his 1st season and he didn’t sell. He resigned spurgeon, foligno and brodin. He could have traded all three then but nope. Clearly you don’t know much about bill guerin or wild ownership. Wild owner will never allow a retool or rebuild. Or lose money because fans don’t show up and it’s written about in articles.

Even your own statement that I looked at said, you aren’t sure bill guerin will trade him

Michoulicious

Dec 9, 2014
Waiving him over Stanley still pisses me off. One of Chevys more questionable decisions
Both are big defensive Ds, but Kovacevic is at least NHL caliber and has shown a steady progression every year.

Right now he's getting exposed with Montreal losing Savard on the right side, sharing duties with Barron on the top 4... He should not play those match ups every night.

I think his ceiling is #3-4 if everything goes well, but I feel comfortable saying he'll be at least a bottom pairing D for the next 4-6 years.

Good waiver pickup by Hughes.

Should fetch a 2nd round pick at least if he gets traded... This is the kind of player GM wants as depth going into the playoffs. Big body, mobile, physical.

Ezekial

Cheap Pizza, Okay Hockey
Sponsor
Nov 22, 2015
Chicago
TIL Marc Staal is still in the NHL. Did the flyers have a quota to fill on defensemen unwilling to wear a pride jersey after moving provarov?
I actually watched the Philly game last night and was super surprised how well he was playing.

I can't speak for the rest of the season, but I did see that one game.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Gold Coast Suns @ Brisbane Lions
    Gold Coast Suns @ Brisbane Lions
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $36,790.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Cagliari vs Lecce
    Cagliari vs Lecce
    Wagers: 2
    Staked: $25.00