Speculation: Which defensive defensemen are available?

Altimus

Probably drunk
Sponsor
Jan 21, 2006
West end Ottawa
If Ottawa is forced to put JBD back on waivers they know thier going to lose him. I think they'd be happy with a third or fourth over nothing. No way he clears again.

Cogburn

Pretend they're yachts.
May 28, 2010
Vancouver
Maybe Connor Murphy? If that excites anyone.
I wouldn't say excited, but Vancouver should kick the tires here. Assuming we deal with our own tight cap, what's the ask?

Also, the OP should look at Columbus and Calgary, they have a few good options available.

Reactions: EK392000

Mrfenn92

Proud to be American
Sponsor
Nov 27, 2018
Chicago,Illinois
I wouldn't say excited, but Vancouver should kick the tires here. Assuming we deal with our own tight cap, what's the ask?

Also, the OP should look at Columbus and Calgary, they have a few good options available.
Honestly not sure

Lindgren
but not at discount
Rs should be letting Robertson get mins
develop so we have some cheaper depth
You’re a playoff bound team. Lindgren isn’t getting moved.

Cogburn

Pretend they're yachts.
May 28, 2010
Vancouver
Honestly not sure

You’re a playoff bound team. Lindgren isn’t getting moved.
I mean a pair of thirds would be my initial offer, but I'd go as high as next years second. As for prospect equivilants...I don't know what Chicago needs with Korchinksi and that Bedard guy being the only prospects I'm familiar with.

Blackhawkswincup

RIP Fugu
Jun 24, 2007
Chicagoland
I mean a pair of thirds would be my initial offer, but I'd go as high as next years second. As for prospect equivilants...I don't know what Chicago needs with Korchinksi and that Bedard guy being the only prospects I'm familiar with.

Future assets = Picks/Prospects or maybe a good young NHL talent

Reactions: Cogburn

Crede777

Deputized
Dec 16, 2009
Andrew Peeke is available for probably pretty cheap. Jarmo seems to have been trying to trade him for a while now.

He's not good but is 6'3" and is 25.

EK392000

Mar 9, 2020
No clue if any of these are available but I’d be interested in Pesce, Roy, Larsson.

Big Daddy Cane

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 8, 2010
Western PA
No clue if any of these are available but I’d be interested in Pesce, Roy, Larsson.

Doubtful across the board.

Roy is playing Top 4 minutes on a Top 5 team atm.

DeAngelo’s early play calls serious doubt into Pesce’s expendability; Pesce also has Toronto on his no trade list, per Pagnotta.

I’ll guess that Toronto is also on Larsson’s no trade list, given that he left a Canadian market to sign just a fair contract in Seattle.

Reactions: EK392000

Cogburn

Pretend they're yachts.
May 28, 2010
Vancouver
Not a Hawks fan, but I'd guess RHD and wingers would be a need.
Awesome, we have some of those if that is what the Blackhawks faithful are wanting.

Celebrini, Johansson, Woo, Persson...there are some possibly good RHD there. Brzust and Willander would be off limits unless it's a much bigger deal I think.

Wingers have way more options. Like, enough of evenly distributed talent to list here effectively.

Chainshot

Give 'em Enough Rope
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2002
Tarnation
Jacob Bryson is an invisible offensive player who is okay at defending at speed but completely overwhelmed trying to create offense.

Hello...?

The line appears to have gone dead.

Reactions: is the answer jesus

Johnsie19

Jun 29, 2010
Zadorov and Tanev are likely to be available despite Calgary stringing a few wins together recently.

Voodoo Glow Skulls

Formerly Vatican Roulette
Sponsor
Sep 27, 2017
Awesome, we have some of those if that is what the Blackhawks faithful are wanting.

Celebrini, Johansson, Woo, Persson...there are some possibly good RHD there. Brzust and Willander would be off limits unless it's a much bigger deal I think.

Wingers have way more options. Like, enough of evenly distributed talent to list here effectively.

Would:

Beauvillier
Podkolzin

For

Murphy

Work?

Reactions: Mrfenn92

Ad

Upcoming events

• Gold Coast Suns @ Brisbane Lions
    Gold Coast Suns @ Brisbane Lions
    Wagers: 3