GDT: Where's the GDT? Oilers and Kracan

Status
Not open for further replies.

KCC

Aug 15, 2007
Well deserved loss. Can't defend to save their lives.
Can't score either. Outside of a few big games the last few weeks the top line and really the entire team haven't been able to do anything 5 on 5. They live and die on the PP. That said JP being on the top line has really messed up the flow of McDavid most nights also. Maybe, finally Woodcroft will put someone else in his place like Kostin. I guarantee you it will help.

Reactions: McFlyingV

Delicious Pancakes

Top Pocket Find
Apr 23, 2012
Home
Too many hopeful passes through multiple Kraken players/sticks since Seattle tied the game. Not enough willingness to be patient or take the puck to a tough area and start cycling. Not surprising that it didn't work against a team playing a hard working tough checking defensive game.

Reactions: CycloneSweep

Oilhawks

Oden's Ride Over Nordland
Nov 24, 2011
lol, really?

The Oilers should probably be relocated by now if it wasn't for McDavid.

Nah, they wouldn’t be. I’d trade this whole group of losers for the 2006 team. They’d get shut out by those guys

Zerotonine

Apr 23, 2017
He’s also not the solution at this point yet…to be fair. Broberg Bouchard pair is just brain dead coaching…
What's his options?

Numerous coaches have been here and the same results and problems continue. So you gotta ask your self is the coach really the one coaching ????

Ibanez

Dec 1, 2014
Nah, they wouldn’t be. I’d trade this whole group of losers for the 2006 team. They’d get shut out by those guys
Oh man the 2006 team would toss these guys around. What a team with testicles of steel that was. What I wouldn’t give for a Pisani. A Moreau. A reasoner.

Reactions: Oilhawks

Ibanez

Dec 1, 2014
What's his options?

Numerous coaches have been here and the same results and problems continue. So you gotta ask your self is the coach really the one coaching ????
Oh for sure. I agree with you. holland has his fingers all over these lineups. He’s a man on the titanic just grasping for a life raft. I assume he knows if they miss the playoffs he’s out.

But…I still don’t think woody is the guy. He’s too nice. That’s just me though. My opinion. But I have no one else really in mind.

Reactions: Zerotonine
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad