Jan 15, 2022
So who's making the gdt?

1660140234488100.jpg

Oilers 1.PNG

Oilers 2.PNG

Oilers 3.PNG

brentashton

Jan 21, 2018
I was in Florida for Christmas and new years with my grandparents in a resort type area with lots of retired locals. Out of curiosity I started asking around how many people knew florida panthers players. I finally heard one guy say "Barkov" after around 20 attempts. Idk what my point is. Anyway.
They live in a complex with very few Canadians obviously. ;)

Reactions: 29Beast97Mode

Ritchie Valens

Sep 24, 2007
I was in Florida for Christmas and new years with my grandparents in a resort type area with lots of retired locals. Out of curiosity I started asking around how many people knew florida panthers players. I finally heard one guy say "Barkov" after around 20 attempts. Idk what my point is. Anyway.

This opening to your post gave me Morris Wanchuk vibes.

"Here's to all that gorgeous sn***h in F-L-A."

🤣

Captain Fantastic

Connor McMastadon
Feb 24, 2012
YEG
Florida is a wasteland for hockey. I know Orlando has an ECHL team. Tampa has a decent base but the rest of the state is just pitiful.
Brilliant Bettman..

Reactions: 29Beast97Mode
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad