GDT: Where's the GDT? Oilers and Kracan

Status
Not open for further replies.

TypeSly

Jan 29, 2010
Wayne Gretzky Drive
Never fails. Actually always fails. Connor always feels like he needs to try and dance through 5 guys when the team is down and turns it over. Awful turn over at his own blue.

Then there's plays like the one where he looked for Hyman who was covered, and the was forced to feed Pooj instead, and you know how that went... My Lord if I see that kid on the top line again next game, I'm gonna wait for Woody after the game to slap him! 😁

Reactions: Valhallis

KeithIsActuallyBad

You thrust your pelvis, huh!
Apr 12, 2010
Calgary
251000.jpg
Any Simpsons character would be a better GM than Holland.

TheNumber4

Nov 11, 2011
Bouch just being clowned on all night. If we can’t even have a good pick in Bouch, then Kgretzky can f*** right off too. Maybe Wayne can hire him as a media assistant.

Metamind

Jun 28, 2012
Yup, two best players in the game and this shit team still won’t make the playoffs

Zerotonine

Apr 23, 2017
Best thing that could happen to this team is McDavid asks for a trade, 9r at the bare minimum speaks up about this garbage. Then amd only then will changes and or heads roll. Unfortunately McDavid isn't the type. So maybe Drai is?

TypeSly

Jan 29, 2010
Wayne Gretzky Drive
The Oilers came out in this period determined. Then the goal was taken away, and that's al she wrote folks! Let's wrap this up quick for the next game.,

Moregoalspls

Nov 24, 2017
Over half the team regressed from last year. And a huge amount of the games where 1 goal wins

gordonhught

Feb 18, 2009
Best thing that could happen to this team is McDavid asks for a trade, 9r at the bare minimum speaks up about this garbage. Then amd only then will changes and or heads roll. Unfortunately McDavid isn't the type. So maybe Drai is?
I see Drai easily with the wings. Just watch what Holland does.

TheNumber4

Nov 11, 2011
Holland is playing with fire here. This situation doesn’t get better going into the off season next season after our whole team has regressed. He needs to try for the fix Yesterday.

Oilhawks

Oden's Ride Over Nordland
Nov 24, 2011
First time I’ve left early when it wasn’t a blowout against in a very long time. Unwatchable garbage. Katz probably cares as much as Holland does

• Wow
Reactions: TypeSly
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad