Where would Bo Horvat slot into your teams C depth

Where would Bo Horvat slot into your teams C depth?

• Total voters

LarKing

Sep 2, 2012
Michigan
2C behind Larkin. They’d more or less be equal though. Hoping Veleno becomes a Larkin/Horvat type.

lawrence

May 19, 2012
for a rough guide of Bo's production compared to others
as of December 19 2018, Bo Horvat has more points then the following teams leading centre points leader

Anaheim
Arizona
Boston
Chicago
Columbus
Dallas
La
Minnesota
Montreal
Nashville
New Jersey
Long Island
New York Rangers
Vegas

the teams that have a centreman that has more points then Bo I did not look into if he has more points then the 2nd highest centreman on the teams list.

TheDoldrums

May 3, 2016
Kanada
as of December 19 2018, Bo Horvat has more points then the following teams leading centre points leader

Anaheim
Arizona
Boston
Chicago
Columbus
Dallas
La
Minnesota
Montreal
Nashville
New Jersey
Long Island
New York Rangers
Vegas

the teams that have a centreman that has more points then Bo I did not look into if he has more points then the 2nd highest centreman on the teams list.

He still wouldn't be the 1C on a bunch of those teams.

Bank Shot

Jan 18, 2006
He'd be battling RNH for 3rd line center if everyone played their natural positions. Probably end up 4th line.

In reality he'd play somewhere in the top six, probably on the wing.

koyvoo

Nov 8, 2014

Anaheim
Arizona
Boston
Chicago
Columbus
Dallas
La
Minnesota
Montreal
Nashville
New Jersey
Long Island
New York Rangers
Vegas

As I count it by your dating, Horvst has 32 pts and Domi has 33 pts (in less games). That was off the top of my head (Domi in Montreal) but the error almost warrants a closer check into each individual player you mentioned.

hector morrison

Apr 1, 2018
i could see him taking Kadri's job ,but since this is the first year that he is showing to be that kind of player ,it would tough to unseat Kadri based on his last 2 -30 goal seasons against mostly top line opponents. Babcock ,I'm sure would love Bo,but likely trusts Kadri (who has excelled under Babs)more. The suggestion of Bo being a winger with Auston or JT is the best idea.The same reason Willy isn't in Kadris spot...yet!

Mar 26, 2010
i could see him taking Kadri's job ,but since this is the first year that he is showing to be that kind of player ,it would tough to unseat Kadri based on his last 2 -30 goal seasons against mostly top line opponents. Babcock ,I'm sure would love Bo,but likely trusts Kadri (who has excelled under Babs)more. The suggestion of Bo being a winger with Auston or JT is the best idea.The same reason Willy isn't in Kadris spot...yet!
Yet is the key word. Nylander won 10 of 13 face offs he took last game.

hector morrison

Apr 1, 2018
Yet is the key word. Nylander won 10 of 13 face offs he took last game.
Naz would have to show a steady deterioration for Babs to consider Willy being a 3rd line/checking Center. He can be the stand in Center on both top lines ,easily. And the way guys are getting tossed out of face-offs (so annoying) it can work out well with him as a winger.

Nabrules

Nov 5, 2018
As a Canucks fan I found this question really interesting. heres what I think
1C: Columbus, Montreal, NYR, Detriot, NJ, Minnesota, Arizona, St. louis, Chicago,
2c:Buffalo, NYI, Boston, Ottawa, Carolina, Florida, Philadelphia, Calgary, Nashville, Colorado, SJ, Anaheim, Vegas, Edmonton, Dallas, LA, Winnipeg
3C: Washington, TB, Toronto, Pittsburgh

Reactions: bh53

135ace

Mar 18, 2015
Another question is, for what teams would Horvat be a 1C? Or a combo 1A and 1B such as with Larkin in Detroit?

He'd be a 1C in NJ, at least for the time being, although I wouldn't be surprised if Nico would become the 1C with Bo being the 2C in the future. Probably similar to the 1A/1B situation if Horvat were in Detroit, although Nico probably has higher upside than Larkin and it's also fair to say Larkin is more proven already/has a higher floor. Similar type situation in Montreal and Columbus where Horvat would probably be 1C and Domi/PLD 2C, but more like a 1A/1B in MTL and in Columbus I'd say PLD probably becomes the 1C long term.

He'd definitely be a 1C long term in Arizona or for the Rangers though.

Then you have teams with fading 1C's where Bo would probably take over like Minnesota and Chicago and maybe even the LAK.

Pavels Dog

Feb 18, 2013
Sweden
As a Canucks fan I found this question really interesting. heres what I think
1C: Columbus, Montreal, NYR, Detriot, NJ, Minnesota, Arizona, St. louis, Chicago,
2c:Buffalo, NYI, Boston, Ottawa, Carolina, Florida, Philadelphia, Calgary, Nashville, Colorado, SJ, Anaheim, Vegas, Edmonton, Dallas, LA, Winnipeg
3C: Washington, TB, Toronto, Pittsburgh
He would either be 1B in Detroit, or they would play Larkin+Horvat on the same line and actually have something resembling an intimidating line to play against.

Reactions: Nabrules

Halla

Jan 28, 2016
4C

cant slot him ahead of a guy that has back to back 30+g seasons, and he isnt even in the same stratosphere as am34 or JT

Breakers

Make Mirrored Visors Legal Again
Aug 5, 2014
Denver Colorado
Horvat > Kadri
same scoring pace last season and his underlying numbers are better.

Now you have seen Horvat take another step this year, Just a better center flat out.
Kadri would cave under the workload horvat takes on.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad