Where would B Gallagher slot in as a winger on your team?

Which spot would he slot in as a winger on your team?

• Best winger

• 2nd best winger

• 3rd best winger

• 4th best winger

• 5th best winger

• 6th best winger

• 7th best winger

• 8th best winger

Results are only viewable after voting.

Hunter368

RIP lomiller1, see you in the next life buddy.
Nov 8, 2011
Simple question, as of right now where would B Gallagher slot in as a winger on your team based on his skill set he brings (not including contracts)? Ie best winger, 2nd best winger, 3rd best winger, etc? I listed up to 8th best winger in the poll which covers all four lines on wingers.

koyvoo

Nov 8, 2014
Considering that he’s only 1 of 17 players, let alone wingers who have scored 30+ goals in each of the past two seasons, he’d have to rank high on most.

Reactions: Gravity and c3z4r

stl76

No. 5 in your programs, No. 1 in your hearts
Jul 2, 2015
Went with 2nd best behind Tarasenko.

There are probably some Blues fans who would argue Schwartz or Perron would also be ahead, but I'm not one of them.

TomasHertlsRooster

Don’t say eye test when you mean points
May 14, 2012
Fremont, CA
I would probably have him at #2 below Timo Meier and above Evander Kane but I could see arguments for any number between 1 and 3.

Blue Blooded

Most people rejected his message
Oct 25, 2010
Stockholm
2nd best winger, best RW on the Rangers.

I love Gallagher and consider him a clear cut #1RW 5v5, but the gap up to Panarin for best overall winger on the Rangers would still be significant. I used to consider him and Kreider very close with the edge to Gallagher, but considering how awful Kreider has been to start the season Gallagher is easily ahead of him right now.

Reactions: JoeThorntonsRooster

A Loyal Dog

I love SlafCaulZuki (pronounced Slafkovsky). Woof!
Oct 20, 2016
Most teams would be lying to themselves to not have him top-2 at the very worst. A player like Gallagher is extremely valuable and rare. To add to what koyvoo said about him being among 17 players (not just wingers) that has scored over 30 goals the past 2 seasons, what you get with him outside of his production is worth way more than he gets credit for.

Reactions: JoeThorntonsRooster

Peat

Jun 14, 2016
Even this is debatable for me. Guentzel's got more pure skill, but I think Gallagher might actually produce similar because he's more consistent. Gallagher's Hornqvist with better hands.

I guess its possible, but I'd have to see it to believe it.

Regal

Mar 12, 2010
Vancouver
I think he's a better player than Boeser right now. Boeser is more naturally talented, but he hasn't shown the same game breaking ability he did in his rookie year, especially with his shot on the PP, and Gallagher is a better 5v5 producer and play driver, and despite his hot start, I think Gallagher is clearly better than Miller as well. So I'd say #1, but he'd likely play on the 2nd line with Horvat

He'd be a top 3 winger on all but a couple teams in the league so either there's a lot of fans of those teams voting outside of the top 3 or he's pretty underrated around here. Like there's Boston, Hawks and Canes fans voting 4, which is ridiculous

Last edited:

shelf

Nov 4, 2006
London ONtario
Considering that he’s only 1 of 17 players, let alone wingers who have scored 30+ goals in each of the past two seasons, he’d have to rank high on most.
Are you implying that Gallagher is a better goal scorer than Draisaitl because he didn't have 2 season of 30+ goals?

koyvoo

Nov 8, 2014
Are you implying that Gallagher is a better goal scorer than Draisaitl because he didn't have 2 season of 30+ goals?
No, I’m implying that as 1 of only 17 players in all positions who scored the 30 goals in the past two seasons, he’d have to rank highly rank on most teams. Exactly what I posted. It’s a generational. He’s a good, productive and consistent winger and rate high on most teams wing depth.

CanadienShark

Dec 18, 2012
Probably best right now. Meier should be better though. The way Kane has been lately, I think it's close, but give me Gally. Big fan of Gallagher, his jersey was the first I bought.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad