Roll Call Where will you be watching Game 6?

Where will you watch Game 6?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

hockensm77

Feb 21, 2015
I've been in Vancouver this week for Games 4 & 5, watched both at a small bar downtown and made friends with some hardcore anti-Bruins. We fly out in the morning, so after Game 5 I made them all promise that they would be in the exact same spot for Game 6 so the mojo is disturbed as little as possible. And I made another appeal to the Lord Stanley statue in Stanley Park yesterday for his good favor.

We're supposed to land at home in NC at 7:50, EST, so hopefully we'll retrieve our bags quickly and I'll be able to watch the 1st period on my phone while my wife drives us home from the airport. Then catch the rest at home where I watched the rest of the season. And last season. And the season before that. And the season before that, ad nauseam...

Unreal.

Unfortunate adjustment to our plans -- flight home to NC got cancelled and we're stranded at the Seattle airport. But I'll be watching on my laptop in the Seattle Delta SkyLounge before we catch the red-eye to Atlanta. It'll be a memorable location, at least, if not my first choice...

Have fun, everyone, be safe, and LET'S GO BLUES!

Apr 30, 2012
St. Louis, MO
Changed my plans. Couldn’t get out of my hockey game so I’m going to watch at home. But if we win I’m waking down to one of the bars in Dogtown to rage my ass off.

And Skyping with a couple of other kids just for good measure during the game.

Reactions: Fitrix

BluesOne31

We going insane
Dec 31, 2011
Really want to go downtown but 7-0 this postseason watching at my parents with just the 4 of us so they are afraid to mess with it and refuse to go anywhere else.

BluesOne31

We going insane
Dec 31, 2011
If I was in STL, I’d most likely be hosting a backyard party with the outdoor projector screen, friends, BBQ, and lots of beer.

Haven’t found any other Blues fans here in N.C. yet, so it’ll just be me and the wife after the kids are in bed. Local bars are likely to be inundated with Bruins fans, so the flat screen, my couch and cold beer it is. LGB!!!

I texted my buddy who lives in Raleigh and he had the same response. Hasn't found any other Blues fans either haha.

simon IC

Sponsor
Sep 8, 2007
Canada
I will be at work. It is so weird, it's so quiet here in the Toronto burbs. Everybody partied last night. Edit: I meant Friday.

Last edited:

AjaxManifesto

Pro sports is becoming predictable and boring
Mar 9, 2016
St. Louis
The only thing I didn't like about the watch party downtown was the chain link fence all around. I don't like being caged.

I walked around and decided to watch in my lazyboy at home. Beer and food is cheaper, the view is much better, but I'll miss all that sweaty energy. If they win tonight downtown will explode.

clake

Apr 30, 2012
At home in Burlington, VT. Co-workers have been having watch parties for the series around town but the thought of watching these games at a bar with Boston fans without sound seemed like a horrible experience.

I really want to stroll into work tomorrow morning slightly hungover. (BTW, most of the fans I work with have been chill and not like what’s been seen around this forum.)

carter333167

Apr 24, 2013
The only thing I didn't like about the watch party downtown was the chain link fence all around. I don't like being caged.

I walked around and decided to watch in my lazyboy at home. Beer and food is cheaper, the view is much better, but I'll miss all that sweaty energy. If they win tonight downtown will explode.

If we win, I assume there will be a huge party/parade later this week.

Stupendous Yappi

Idiot Control Now!
Sponsor
Aug 23, 2018
Erwin, TN
I just found out I will have to be somewhere else during the game. I was planning to watch a live stream. I have Sling TV but don’t pick up the local NBC station even with an antenna (but I can pick up every other network).

Anyone have a suggestion for a way to view a recording of the game online, like later tonight? I would even pay for a service, I just can’t find a way to do this.

hockensm77

Feb 21, 2015
I just found out I will have to be somewhere else during the game. I was planning to watch a live stream. I have Sling TV but don’t pick up the local NBC station even with an antenna (but I can pick up every other network).

Anyone have a suggestion for a way to view a recording of the game online, like later tonight? I would even pay for a service, I just can’t find a way to do this.

Maybe sign up for the free trial of PlayStation Vue? You can favorite things and select them in the guide for it to DVR. At home I use it on a PS4, but it's compatible with a lot of other devices -- I've also used it on Roku, and right now I'm using it on my laptop... Pretty intuitive & good quality.

Freyj

Oct 5, 2012
Downtown was absolutely god damn insane. No bars, watch party looked full at 4:30. Ejected to a titty bar (somewhat on accident) in Soulard.

Nederlander

Apr 19, 2017
Colorado
Unfortunate adjustment to our plans -- flight home to NC got cancelled and we're stranded at the Seattle airport. But I'll be watching on my laptop in the Seattle Delta SkyLounge before we catch the red-eye to Atlanta. It'll be a memorable location, at least, if not my first choice...

Have fun, everyone, be safe, and LET'S GO BLUES!

Don't they have any bars in the airport you can hang out and watch?

Reactions: hockensm77

DubyDubyDo

“We Went Blues!”
Dec 11, 2018
Back home in STL after taking 2 of 3 while in Atlanta. Make this a Cup winner! A terrific gift on my wife’s birthday. LGB!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad