Roll Call Where will you be watching Game 6?

Where will you watch Game 6?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

AjaxManifesto

Pro sports is becoming predictable and boring
Mar 9, 2016
St. Louis
I might balk at going downtown and stick with the same ritual I have had for the whole playoff run....in my home office, TV on, KMOX in my ears, pacing back and forth....

Louie the Blue

Because it's a trap
Jul 27, 2010
I'm going to be driving downtown. Only a 15 min drive from my parent's home without traffic. Going to be a pain in the butt heading west afterwards, though.

ChicagoBlues

Sentient
Oct 24, 2006
Hell no to BPV. Soulard has a lot of bars and is close to downtown (and free parking). Somewhere in midtown maybe? Could catch the metro into/out of the city if needed. But I would probably stay out of downtown proper because parking/getting around is going to be a mess.
If I still lived in St. Louis, I would find a nice place in Soulard.

Alas, I split my time between Arizona and Alberta.

Reactions: Fitrix

67Blues

Got it for Bobby
Mar 22, 2013
Section 111
Driving-up from Dallas! Staying in Tulsa tonight with family.

Best sports bar in downtown St. Louis for four of us to watch? No tables left at Ballpark Village. If we tried to go there for SRO, what time should we be there?

Excited to hit up Center Ice Brewery for the first time.

Let’s Go Blues!!!
You can always join the throngs of people at the outdoor watch party on Market. From an email the Blues sent out, it appears they will have vendors in the area too.

hockensm77

Feb 21, 2015
I've been in Vancouver this week for Games 4 & 5, watched both at a small bar downtown and made friends with some hardcore anti-Bruins. We fly out in the morning, so after Game 5 I made them all promise that they would be in the exact same spot for Game 6 so the mojo is disturbed as little as possible. And I made another appeal to the Lord Stanley statue in Stanley Park yesterday for his good favor.

We're supposed to land at home in NC at 7:50, EST, so hopefully we'll retrieve our bags quickly and I'll be able to watch the 1st period on my phone while my wife drives us home from the airport. Then catch the rest at home where I watched the rest of the season. And last season. And the season before that. And the season before that, ad nauseam...

Unreal.

RaleighBlues

Feb 18, 2019
Raleigh, NC
If I was in STL, I’d most likely be hosting a backyard party with the outdoor projector screen, friends, BBQ, and lots of beer.

Haven’t found any other Blues fans here in N.C. yet, so it’ll just be me and the wife after the kids are in bed. Local bars are likely to be inundated with Bruins fans, so the flat screen, my couch and cold beer it is. LGB!!!

Nederlander

Apr 19, 2017
Colorado
Watching from our cabin high up in the mountains of Colorado. I've noticed since we're on satellite, that our feed seems to be slightly ahead of the rest of you. I might be the first to type "We win the Cup!"

Fitrix

Mar 25, 2019
I'll be home as well. I got to experience the Thursday watch party and other friends' house for the other games this series. It'll be so sweet to chat here and with my buddy about the game. So far, watching from home, growing the playoff beard, and a pizza before the game have all worked out in our favor and hoping for more good superstition! I'd love to go downtown, but as crazy as it'll be and having to get up for work at 4, I know the boys will be represented well.

Hope everyone enjoys tonight! Nerves are already high, but so is excitement! Let's Go Blues!!

Deko

Jul 14, 2011
Helsinki
At home here in Finland. Puck drop at around 3.20 a.m. and sunrise just before four.

I actually had the crazy idea that I should come over to STL if the Blues make it to finals but decided maybe its better to have my little pilgrimage some other time so I actually get to attend some games at the Enterprise Center. :laugh:

MissouriMook

Still just a Mook among men
Sponsor
Jul 4, 2014
I would just like to send a huge shoutout to all our Blues brethren around the world. Your fandom is a huge part of what makes this team and this fan base special. And, in particular to our friends in Europe and Western Asia who get up (or stay up) in the wee morning hours to watch this team play, I hope tonight (or in your case, early this morning) gives you the ultimate payoff.

Let’s Go Blues!!!

BlueDream

Aug 30, 2011
At home. But after the win I’m gonna go out and celebrate at some bar. Downtown will be crazy so maybe somewhere in Clayton? Gonna be wild either way.

Mafisen

Oct 14, 2018
On my TV at home. Setting the alarm to 01.55pm. Good thing I'm off work tomorrow.

Sporting boxers and this:
IMG_20190609_145754.jpg

Last edited:

Mafisen

Oct 14, 2018
I would just like to send a huge shoutout to all our Blues brethren around the world. Your fandom is a huge part of what makes this team and this fan base special. And, in particular to our friends in Europe and Western Asia who get up (or stay up) in the wee morning hours to watch this team play, I hope tonight (or in your case, early this morning) gives you the ultimate payoff.

Let’s Go Blues!!!
Thanks man, that means a lot. I will probably be able to kiss the missus goodbye when she goes to work at 5 am. Coverage starts at 2am here.

Mar 6, 2012
Might be making a mistake, but my brother and I are headed to the outdoor watch party thing. Expecting total chaos.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad