Roll Call Where will you be watching Game 6?

Where will you watch Game 6?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Pizza!Pizza!

Sep 25, 2018
Blues fans, preferably ones in the St. Louis area, where will you be watching Game 6?

Should we maybe organize a HFBoards watch party? Post your thoughts.

StanleyCup-TBN-052719-900x550-Web.jpg

Reactions: fcpremix88

Sushiko

Don’t touch my Bozak
Jul 7, 2011
PHX AZ
So jealous of anyone at the game or even ball park village. Wanted to try a local watch party but I’ve been sick so I’ll stay home.

Robb_K

Apr 26, 2007
NordHolandNethrlands
In bed, on my laptop computer, at my friend's house in rural Northeastern Continental Denmark (Jylland (Jutland)) from 2:00 AM through about 4:30 AM. But, I won't have to teach a storyboarding class that morning, so no problem. Luckily, I'm a night owl by nature. I can go to sleep at 5:00 AM, after the game, and sleep till 1100-11:30, or so.

PiggySmalls

Oink Oink MF
Mar 7, 2015
If I can get off on Monday, I’ll make the drive to STL. If I can’t get tickets to the game, I will watch it outside the Enterprise Center or BPV.

AjaxManifesto

Pro sports is becoming predictable and boring
Mar 9, 2016
St. Louis
I've watched 90% of the playoffs at home doing the same thing (TV with KMOX on my headphones). I take the dog for a walk between periods.

I'm probably going to watch it outside the Enterprise Center on Sunday. It's gonna be nuts.

KingBran

Three Eyed Raven
Apr 24, 2014
Havent decided yet. First two games I just listened to on the radio. Next one I watched with the volume at 0. Last two games I watched with volume on TV until Eddie O went irrationally wacky on that call and was hanging all over the Bruins nuts.

Sunday... I might have to drive to STL and find a watch party.

Pizza!Pizza!

Sep 25, 2018
Yea, I am wanting to do the watch party outside EC as well, or maybe BPV, but it is supposed to Thunderstorm Saturday night and be muggy/rainy intermittently all day Sunday. I normally don't mind the humidity here, but being in a large crowd can be quite suffocating when heat/humidity are thrown into the mix. If any of you remember the Iron Maiden concert at Riverport last year....ick.

Freyj

Oct 5, 2012
I’m assuming BPV is going to be literally insane so what’s the best alternative nearish to EC if I don’t want to pay $2500 to be inside?

Would prefer to have a seat somewhere and BPV doesn’t seem like the easiest place for that.

CaliforniaBlues310

Apr 9, 2013
San Pedro, CA.
Gonna find a friend to make the drive from Peoria to watch at either BPV or outside of Enterprise Center.

Told myself 8 years ago when I moved away from the Midwest that I needed to be in St. Louis if the Blues have a chance to win the Cup.

David Dennison

I'm a tariff, man.
Jul 5, 2007
Grenyarnia
I’m assuming BPV is going to be literally insane so what’s the best alternative nearish to EC if I don’t want to pay $2500 to be inside?

Would prefer to have a seat somewhere and BPV doesn’t seem like the easiest place for that.
Hell no to BPV. Soulard has a lot of bars and is close to downtown (and free parking). Somewhere in midtown maybe? Could catch the metro into/out of the city if needed. But I would probably stay out of downtown proper because parking/getting around is going to be a mess.

Stealth JD

Don't condescend me, man.
Sponsor
Jan 16, 2006
Bonita Springs, FL
i hope every car in the city is honking their horns to "Lets Go Blues" before and after a Game 6 title. Have that echo through the suburbs for miles around...

Freyj

Oct 5, 2012
Hell no to BPV. Soulard has a lot of bars and is close to downtown (and free parking). Somewhere in midtown maybe? Could catch the metro into/out of the city if needed. But I would probably stay out of downtown proper because parking/getting around is going to be a mess.

Driving in from OK and staying at the Arch Drury so either we Uber or just walk. Wouldn’t mind being without walking distance of EC for the third onward if it’s looking like we might do it.

Are the other restaurants at BPV like the Budweiser Brew House just as insanely packed?

How’s Schlafly’s Tap Room for games? Don’t recall many TVs previously.

Last edited:

Note fan in Big D

Oct 22, 2008
Texas
Driving-up from Dallas! Staying in Tulsa tonight with family.

Best sports bar in downtown St. Louis for four of us to watch? No tables left at Ballpark Village. If we tried to go there for SRO, what time should we be there?

Excited to hit up Center Ice Brewery for the first time.

Let’s Go Blues!!!

Reactions: converseman54

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad