Prospect Info: Where They Will Play Season '20-'21

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adam Michaels

Jun 12, 2016
Montreal

I don't know if they will create a bubble or bubbles in Alberta so teams from BC and the US teams in the WHL come over to play.

Last edited:

Hannibal

Fear the Weber
Feb 11, 2007
I hope the NCAA is planning to go longer into the year to have at least s decent number of games for every team.

Hannibal

Fear the Weber
Feb 11, 2007
Anybody knows what’s the plan for NCAA?

Will they extend the season later into the year to have a good number of games? Because BU only played 6 games, Wisconsin played a lot more, etc. How are they gonna balance it? Hope Tuch ends having a good number of games until end of season!

Adam Michaels

Jun 12, 2016
Montreal

Will they extend the season later into the year to have a good number of games? Because BU only played 6 games, Wisconsin played a lot more, etc. How are they gonna balance it? Hope Tuch ends having a good number of games until end of season!

It's hard to know because even they are going week to week.

Wisconsin is in the Big 10 and BU is in Hockey East. Each conference is in charge of their own schedules. Although BU even has a lot less games played than other Hockey East teams, like Northeastern, where Harris & Struble play.

So we can't know for sure what the plan is.

Reactions: Hannibal

montreal

Go Habs Go
Mar 21, 2002
www.youtube.com

no, each conference will have their playoffs, the NCAA tourney they haven't disclosed fully how they will pick teams. Usually it's based off the pairwise but they aren't using that. Pairwise looks at strength of schedule so i'm not sure how they are going to pick teams.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad