Not open for further replies.

montreal

Go Habs Go
Mar 21, 2002
www.youtube.com

Adam Michaels

Jun 12, 2016
Montreal

Sounds like Tuch won't play before January.

Hockey East, who was the conference I would have pegged as the most likely to start over the other ones due to the close proximity of the schools is the one that gets pushed back the most.

Hannibal

Fear the Weber
Feb 11, 2007

Sounds like Tuch won't play before January.

Hockey East, who was the conference I would have pegged as the most likely to start over the other ones due to the close proximity of the schools is the one that gets pushed back the most.

Damn

Adam Michaels

Jun 12, 2016
Montreal
More teams opt out of the ECHL season.

Almost half the teams have opted out.

- Brampton
- Maine
- Newfoundland
- Adirondack
- Atlanta
- Norfolk
- Reading
- Worcester
- Cincinnati
- Idaho
- Kalamazoo

11 of the 26 teams have opted out.

montreal

Go Habs Go
Mar 21, 2002
www.youtube.com
so we could be looking at Feb 5th for a Laval start, wonder if they can get in 48 or so games. Would mean Caufield could join them in April or so which I assume would be around the half way point of the season. That would be cool to see.

Adam Michaels

Jun 12, 2016
Montreal
The OHL officially delays the start of their season. They had a planned return date of February 4th with camps starting some time in January. Players were set to start returning to their home teams early January. However, with Ontario (like Quebec) announcing a lockdown for non-essential services as of this Saturday, the OHL will have to delay their season, as well.

montreal

Go Habs Go
Mar 21, 2002
www.youtube.com
i wouldn't be surprised if the OHL and WHL cancel the season, the Habs will have a real problem on their hands of what to do with Guhle and Fairbrother. Plus they may need to find another home for Dichow since he hasn't played a game since Oct and only had 1 start.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad