Speculation: Where does Tavares end up?

Master P

Mar 31, 2016
Florida
I just hope for the fans from the rest of the league that he does not sign there not only would it be beneficial as they cant gloat like this or be hilarious them saying that they never wanted him.
"it was only a minority of fans that expressed any interest in him, the leafs fans base is so huge that its only natural there will be more trolls yadyadayada". Par for the course.

Stammertime91

TBL: TEAM OF THE CENTURY
Dec 13, 2011
Tampa: NHL's Newest Dynasty
Yeah providing he doesn't go to Boston or Toronto I don't mind if he signed anywhere else really. Both fanbases are insufferable and adding him would just make those games even tougher. Bergeron and Tavares or Matthews and Tavares is not something I want to see. Nor does Tampa management more than likely.

VoluntaryDom

Formerly DominicBoltsFan / Ⓐ / ✞
Oct 31, 2016
Tampa FL
I got a feeling that he is going to go to Toronto the amount of money which they could probably offer is way more than us. I will be shocked if he stays at the moment of time. Only factor is does he want to move for more money or does he want to win the cup, as harsh as this seems is Toronto the best place for him to achieve that?.
San Jose can offer a lot more money than Toronto. The Matthews Nylander and Marner contracts are all super soon (Nylander this summer)

DFC

Sep 26, 2013
NB
I still feel like it's San Jose. The management has proven itself over a longer period than the other teams in the race. And they're the team who can pay him too.

These Are The Days

Oh no! We suck again!!
May 17, 2014
Tampa Bay
This is my desperate plea to those with photoshop and movie editor skills. In the event of the Leafs not being chosen by John Tavares, shop his face onto Ramsay Bolton during the scene where he takes Theon (with Leafs logo) back to the Dreadfort without him realizing it, lights the torch and illuminates the torture cross with his selected team's logo on it and Theon gets put back up kicking and screaming.

"Put him back where he belongs"

Reactions: A1LeafNation

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad