Where does Malkin Actually Rank?

AppsSyl

May 28, 2015
I think Malkin falls in the 25-50 range at this point. Him not being in the top 100 is a joke.

Aaaaaaaaaaaaa

May 16, 2009
Well he's at least on par with Sid, however Tsn is more dangerous than Putins statemedia. Tsn and their bias media hypemachine followers boosts him right now while and nuking/ignoring the rest. Crosby is of course a very great player, but the political award crap should be left out when compairing players.

Then why are you bringing it up?

I'd say he is definitely in Yzerman/Sakic territory.

Mr Spock

May 23, 2006
Västerås in Sweden
I'm bringing it up because I believe the medias immense impact on hf bandwagoners and others is sad to see. Media run the award hype. Awards are not voted in a fair way and thevnon Canadians often get discriminated against.

NoMessi

Jan 2, 2009
I'm bringing it up because I believe the medias immense impact on hf bandwagoners and others is sad to see. Media run the award hype. Awards are not voted in a fair way and thevnon Canadians often get discriminated against.

I agree with this. The trophies are overrated, the actual play is underrated. I agree that Crosby is Greater due to circumstances and health, but I still believe Malkin is Better.

Anyway, because the all-time lists are about who is greater - Crosby have built himself a good case and are trending his way inside top 10. Hard to rank a player while he is still playing.

Malkin on the other hand is harder since a lot of his good years he have been injured, and also trying to play through the injuries which actually led to him being under 1PPG one year.

I have him somewhere inside top 30 now. He will probably finish inside top 15 and Crosby inside top 10.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad