Where do you think Askarov will land?

BB88

Jan 19, 2015
I'm agreeing with your logic...N Jersey may need a 'tender sooner rather than later and Minnesota seems to be in alright shape,even though Guerin said 'tenders at the NHL level beware. In my Mocks I had Minny take a 'tender...not so sure that's going to happen now though not with a glaring weakness down the middle and age creeping up and showing!

With the ages of Minnesotas top2 C’s, where they are picking and how difficult it is to land a 1C it’s very difficult to see them target anything other than a top tier C prospect, if available

Reactions: SupremeNachos

AKL

Danila Yurov Fan Club President
Sponsor
Dec 10, 2012
With the ages of Minnesotas top2 C’s, where they are picking and how difficult it is to land a 1C it’s very difficult to see them target anything other than a top tier C prospect, if available

I would have said the same thing in 2018, yet here we are with a worthless defensive defenseman in Sweden who wouldn't surprise anyone if he never came over.

BB88

Jan 19, 2015
I would have said the same thing in 2018, yet here we are with a worthless defensive defenseman in Sweden who wouldn't surprise anyone if he never came over.

He was atleast 24th overall

Ray Martyniuk

Mar 13, 2019
Who is the worthless Swedish D-man that won't come over? Are you talking about Filip Johansson? Why is he worthless? He is 20 years old right...pretty young...I'd say give him another year maybe two and then see what he can do...When players aren't ready is when they become fodder...stop being so impatient good players take time developing some times

AKL

Danila Yurov Fan Club President
Sponsor
Dec 10, 2012
He was atleast 24th overall

Still way too high. And with Veleno falling into our laps.

Who is the worthless Swedish D-man that won't come over? Are you talking about Filip Johansson? Why is he worthless? He is 20 years old right...pretty young...I'd say give him another year maybe two and then see what he can do...When players aren't ready is when they become fodder...stop being so impatient good players take time developing some times

It's not time that Johansson needs, it's the ability to be a better hockey player.

TheWhiskeyThief

Dec 24, 2017
The drop off in value after 10 makes it a possibility. Next drop off is after 15 m, so after 10 it’s completely predicated on future need.

But playing for SKA so completely obfuscates his actual skill, I couldn’t draft a black box with a weak glove hand anywhere that high.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad