Where do you play?

Redwingsfan

Global Moderator
Jul 15, 2006
i play in the norwegian division 2. the third best league in norway. i played in the best junior league last season. and i will probably play in the first division next season.

matt1219

Nov 1, 2006
Im 14 years old playing AAA for the calgary royals. I made it in my first year last year and I am hoping to be a whl draft pick this year

Edit: I lived in england for 2 years and played for the u13 nats

Johl_19

Nov 5, 2006
I play at skatetown in Roseville. If anybody else plays there, PM me or something.

I play High School inhouse, I'm 13 and i've been playing for just about 4 years.

WisconsinDuck

Nov 17, 2005
Wisconsin
Anybody here probably going to be going to the Can/Am tournament in Lake Placid? Disregarding any injuries, I should be there with the Wisconsin Pride.

Darth Bangkok

May 17, 2006
Mogadishu
does anyone know any parks in manhattan, ny where they play roller hockey regularly? just pickup games in order to have fun and get some exercise. I heard a rumor about games in the park at 6th and Houston, but I don't know for sure or what times they play.

hexrae

Jun 29, 2006
Peg City
Goaltender here. I play in the ASHL (the lower beer-league divisions :D ) here in the 'Peg. I also got a Friday night shinny-type game we just started.

Emmy Cate

Oct 2, 2006
Trenton, ON
www.myspace.com
I play high school hockey on a girls team since grade 9(grade 11 now)
http://www.ofsaa.on.ca/site/index.cfm

and our team has really sucked the past few years, but this year is really good
maybe we'll hopefully make COSSA and eventually if we're good enough OFSAA

but I might be switching to the boys team due to my violent playing and scoring

and I plan to play through university if what ever school I go to has one

hornet

I play floor hockey (yes, theres an MSHL devision for that) since 7th grade and Im in 11th now. Its a team made up of kids from Edina, EP, and both Jefferson schools. I play goalie mostly but because we graduated 6 guys, they moved me up to center

Voda

Jun 3, 2006
i play in several adult ice leagues around Pittsburgh. i started skating when I was 22 and have been playing in leages since. 28 now.

Niftygrl16

Dec 20, 2006
Rhode Island
I started playing organized hockey about 5 years ago at age 33. Being a female, we didn't really have the opportunity to play organized hockey when I was a kid. Luckily I had an older brother and a bunch of ponds around the neighborhood.

I started off playing for the Providence Lady Reds (Rhode Island) house league and now play for the RI Panthers in the D division in the South Shore Women's Hockey League in Massachusetts.

Hockey is the most fun and the best sport I have ever played!!! I play year round taking advantage of "camps" in the spring and summer.

WashCapsfan4life8

Jan 4, 2007
Virginia
Im 14 years old playing AAA for the calgary royals. I made it in my first year last year and I am hoping to be a whl draft pick this year

Edit: I lived in england for 2 years and played for the u13 nats

WHL at 14 -15 years old? unless its a different WHL then im thinking about?

12 oz Papa*

My name is Mike. I play roller hockey in an adult rec league at Anaheim Hockey Club. I'm 19 and my team name is "His Nibs". We lost our first game 7 - 0. We need a lot of work. I think we're in the lowest division too, but hey, it was fun. We play every Wednesday.

Been playing since I was 5 or 6, still have never played ice hockey but wish to one day learn how to...

Some interesting stories here.

Fedz

Sponsor
Jul 18, 2003
Behind the Bench
I currently play for the Sicamous Eagles of the Kootenay International Junior Hockey League. A team in which the likes of Shea Weber, Kris Beech, Cody Franson, Andrew Kozek, Brady Calla, and others have all played for.

Great organization. Hoping to land a scholarship, or something to a Division III school in the United States somewhere.

MacBeatsPang

Oct 25, 2006
does anyone know any parks in manhattan, ny where they play roller hockey regularly? just pickup games in order to have fun and get some exercise. I heard a rumor about games in the park at 6th and Houston, but I don't know for sure or what times they play.

If you don't mind getting on the PATH or you have a car there's a good rink in Hoboken, between 1st and 2nd Streets on Adams Street. I used to play in a league there. Haven't been there in a few years but there always used to be pickup games on the weekends and sometimes after work during the week.

slade

Jan 4, 2007
18 Winspear Ltd.
college point roller hockey
RHI in lynbrook, ny
astoria youth roller hockey
univ at buffalo D-1 ice (1999)
univ at buffalo roller (only freshman to start on A squad)
chelsea piers ice (in house)

anyone in NY please pm me for any pickup/organized games...so hard to find people.

currently live in astoria, queens.

Last edited:

biscuit937

Feb 21, 2007
Dayton
Name: Tara "Yahtzee"
Ice Hockey
Forward, Defense, or Backup Goal
"Both Handed" (Ambidextrous)

Team Experience: Youth Leages, and currently Dayton (Ohio) Fangs Hockey (POWHA)

Roller Hockey - Recreationally
(not many people have hockey skates around here...) :dunno:

gamera

Jan 3, 2006
Kovalchuk Army HQ
I just joined a league with some friends and we play at The Cooler in Alpharetta, GA. We're all beginners (some more so than others LOL) so we're in the lowest "open" league. Our games start in May and I can't wait!!

I also skate at the Ice Forum in Duluth, which is the Thrashers practice facility.

Dawn77

Nov 16, 2006
Devils Suck, Fl
Way to go Gamera! I play at Brandon Ice Sports Forum, where the Lightning practice

Name: Dawn
Number: 36
Position: Left Wing
Experience: This season and living room hockey and yes, I suck even for a beer league but I have a blast.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad