OT: "When you find yourself going through Hell... keep going"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sabretooth

May 14, 2013
Ohio
I think it must be a requirement for offices everywhere to have godawful climate control. My office has been anywhere from low 60's to mid 90's since I've been working here. One of my coworkers set up wireless thermometers around the room and records data on the temp around the room at various times, including record low's and high's.

Mike McDermott

blah blah blah
Apr 23, 2006
Lockport
******* office

Gorgeous and warm outside - freezing inside.
Frozen tundra outside - sauna inside.

Can't.dress.in.these.conditions!!!

I was running a couple of errands tonight and walked into a store and they had their heat on. 70+ degrees outside and at least 90+ in their store. It was ridiculous.

Jim Bob

RIP RJ
Feb 27, 2002
Rochester, NY
I think it must be a requirement for offices everywhere to have godawful climate control. My office has been anywhere from low 60's to mid 90's since I've been working here. One of my coworkers set up wireless thermometers around the room and records data on the temp around the room at various times, including record low's and high's.

Probably.

My building's issues are so bad that where my desk is was like 74 when I showed up on Monday.

I walked like 100 feet to my scrum area and it was 80 and insufferable.

This isn't the first time it's been like that.

Jim Bob

RIP RJ
Feb 27, 2002
Rochester, NY
So, while I have less than a ton of disposable income, my younger son just might to get to play hockey this season.

The local Squirt B team is really desperate for skaters. So desperate that the association is trying to figure out a way to pay the dues so my son can play.

If they come up with the money, I hope his mom will be OK with him playing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad